Barisone Criminal Case Update

true.

1 Like

Wow
 there is nothing to be “horrified” about and there is nothing gross involved. I am not sure where all that angst and anxiety came from but I hope you are feeling okay

As others have carefully explained, backstroke is just a reference to backpedaling in this case. Reversing one’s stance, trying to redirect from what one said
 that sort of thing. From back pedaling on a bike to slow down or brake.

21 Likes

Don’t even try it. We all know how you meant it. A backhanded comment to jab at permanently injured GSW victim. Then making fun of war vets! Monstrous. Deplorable.

It was no such thing. It is just an expression. Histrionics is the last thing these threads need.

17 Likes

Thanks eggbutts we can all use the Google. That is not how she meant it. Don’t try it.

2 Likes

lol
never let the chance for a personal attack go by unused.
And you made fun of war vets. I did not mention them.
:rofl:

27 Likes

Uhm, that’s exactly what she said. Nothing to do with swimming.

9 Likes

Someone needs to grow up.

11 Likes

NEVAH!!!
Oh
nvm

1 Like

Let me remind you, it was YOU who mentioned war vets.

14 Likes

No war vets were made fun of.
There was nothing monstrous.
Nothing deplorable.
All that was meant was a lame reference to taking up swimming and backstroke as compared to back peddle/pedal.
This rather overwrought reaction is way out of line.

Along those lines - you said “backhanded” - was that some kind of a jab at war vets who may be amputees or have paralysis and have lost the use of their hands??!! OMG!! Disgusting!! Deplorable!! Horrifying!! But that was not what you said or meant. BrendaJane did not mean anything of the sort with her backstroke comment, either.

I hope you are just messing with us - because surely no one could get so upset about
 absolutely nothing.

These aren’t the droids you’re looking for

30 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Omg, thank you! Best laugh since this morning, when a fellow rider told a tree blowing in the wind to “shut up,” - to stop her horse from spooking
. and realized it was just a tree. Hahaha
. ahhhh. Anymore good stories? It IS bedtime. At least for those of us who have actual responsibilities. Nighties!

4 Likes

I actually was messing with you guys. It was an example of what sdel, eggbutt, knights mon, and a few others posters have done. Now to make this more similar I’ll add my proof

I know,. When I do the exact same thing
its ridiculous! However, this page is only for entertainment

Have a good night

3 Likes

“As if it were one last thing! Maybe, pick up swimming? Your backstroke is record worthy.”
(There, I fixed it for free and even bought you an upper case letter, as a gift.)

[Edit]

2 Likes

Well, we aren’t the ones who have spilled the beans on the whole case

8 Likes

General comment.

Out of curiosity I Googled MHG. She has her social media locked down private, which is always smart. From the limited things I could see on a surface level Google, it turns out she was an FEI Young Rider for the US in 1999 and has been a long time full professional upper level trainer and rider. I’m impressed.

And she got herself out of the NJ meltdown and reestablished with a low SM profile and no public comment at all on the events.

25 Likes

That %$/@&$#!!!

Figured I’d save others the trouble.

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Yes! Now you’re catching on.

Jingles for your girl.:kissing_heart:

4 Likes

@smoofox how is your old mare doing?

1 Like