Barisone/Kanarek Legal Filings (Public Record)

cutter - was this posted and then deleted? I don’t see the original. And, wow, talk about unhinged. Scary.

11 Likes

Well I guess I just don’t know what the USEF and SafeSport do. Thanks for educating me. But you know what…I’m gonna double down on the theory I suggested anyway.
Good luck.

1 Like

Can I be monitored too? I’m bored.

24 Likes

QFP

1 Like

She said she knew my identity and was absolutely wrong. I don’t know the name of the person she thought I was, but her accusations about me being kicked out of people’s farms proved she has no idea who I am.

16 Likes

Yes, it was deleted after I quoted it for posterity. The original post is quoted by me in post #2066. You can see what it was edited to in post #2065.

5 Likes

Yes, we are all terribly worried that SS and USEF are going to track us down, investigate and castigate us based upon some discussion on a public forum. I’m personally terrified to have my membership rescinded after the investigation. I just auto-renewed, too. Darn. $75 down the toilet.

I’m pretty sure USEF is trying to figure out if there will actually be a show season, and SS has way bigger fish to fry. But I’ll keep watching my mailbox for the letter regarding the pending investigation from SS. Getting the mail is one of the highlights of my day at the moment. I actually get to start my car, drive down the driveway to the mailbox and pretend like I’m leaving the farm. Woohoo!

18 Likes

QFP

4 Likes

QFP to capture edit

I didn’t see anything in Lauren’s post that referenced the “very recent discussion of JK” and his 911 call.

Sounds to me like a lot of threats are being made tonight. Someone is getting testy.

12 Likes

Riiiiiight. People are tossing around theories, not saying “this is exactly what happened.” No one has said MB is innocent. He shot someone. Period. I’m willing to bet that several of these posters don’t even have USEF memberships and thus those governing bodies have zero control over them. But you enjoy your theory.

18 Likes

Suddenly I understand people QFP-ing

11 Likes
   I was saying she knows who Eggbutt is.

QFP

QFP

4 Likes

I pretty much embarrass the sport every time I enter the ring. I didn’t know it was reportable to SS. Yikes.

44 Likes
  Several people have said MB is innocent. LK brought the gun, it went off accidentally in a struggle, etc, etc. The whole shtick of the MB apologists is that she deliberately goaded him into shooting her because she “wanted the drama” and wanted to ruin his life.

Right. What I was trying to say was she was wrong about me, she may be wrong about eggbutt. I have no idea since I don’t know who eggbutt is, nor who LK thinks she is.

10 Likes

Really? It’s already been established that when you use the quote feature, you can go into the quote and edit to your heart’s delight. Even if the QFPer has NOT messed with the quote, that can’t be proved.

So it’s pretty much pointless.