Barisone/Kanarek Legal Filings (Public Record)

The thing to remember is that many communications between an attorney and their paying client are NOT privileged ever. So just being on a call with your retained attorney doesn’t render that call undiscoverable. On the one litigation I worked on (HUGE headline grabbing case you would all know) we produced tens of thousands of communications between our firm and our client. The special skill of privilege review and knowing which ones you can withhold and which you must produces. It is NOT sufficient for privilege merely to have an A-C communication.

I think LK and her family were trying to strategically get some info recorded through 911 both before and after the shooting. I would bet a tidy sum that her “black SUV with people talking about killing us” story to 911 was a false report. I say this b/c someone on one of these threads noted she used the same story in NC during one of her other high-tensions disputes. I think building a case through 911 is a tactic with which she is not unfamiliar. The JK call makes zero sense unless he is cognitively compromised somehow or he was trying to get something recorded via 911.

11 Likes

LKs report on the black SUV was not made to 911. It was made to the non emergency number.

Making a false report to the police is a serious crime, so if that is what she did, I would hope she was charged with a crime.

Does your logic extend to the motive for MBs 911 calls? For example the one in which he calls to report that LK posted something on Facebook the night before, and the 911 operator keeps asking, yeah, OK, but is anything going on right now? When asked to describe their clothing, MB says he has no idea what they’re wearing, because they’re a quarter mile away? What about the call when he explains that the “emergency” is that his clients refuse to sign a document? He’s not a lawyer, but wouldn’t anyone know that someone refusing to sign a document is not a legitimate reason to call 911?

1 Like

For someone who likes to think they are very familiar with all the posts on this and other threads (not the first because that would be too much trouble to read), that someone seems to have glossed over the several mentions that others have also reported LK to SS before and AFTER the shooting. No, I am not going to cite the various posts and mention in the legal documents.

I will say again I think it is healthy for LK to distance herself from SM and find other hobbies. Hopefully she hasn’t already selected her next target.

13 Likes

^^^^^ Sadly, I kinda think there is always a next target.

19 Likes
       If others have reported LK to SS after the shooting (and SS handles cases of alleged bullying against adults, which is contrary to my understanding), then there is no evidence that SS has issued imposed any sanctions on her as yet, but perhaps they did something much more mild, like write her a letter advising her to cut back on provocative SM posts, if that is what you are suggesting. Who knows. 

If she is holding back because of some warning or communication she received from SS (or USEF), presumably she’ll continue to hold back rather than choose a new victim. 

I’m not sure I’ve read all of the first thread, but I’ve read enough of it to know that you and GirlJoey were major players and to understand the houseguest phenomenon in which some players created alters with September, 2019 join dates.

[QUOTE=NotGrandPrixYet;n10618274]

You mean, like when she argued with me about building permits and totally IGNORED two of the three articles I posted? The ones that proved the opposite of what she was pushing.” {Quote}

QFP

QFP

13 Likes

Dang. There went my “healing theory”.

20 Likes

Here is my theory as to why LK has been quiet lately: Both SafeSport and USEF have assured her they are jointly monitoring some of the frequent contributors here and are fully aware of everyone’s identity. Perhaps they will not tolerate anyone supporting a felon, perpetuating lies and the USEF has possibly gone directly to SafeSport to report individuals who are embarrassing the sport. Perhaps the USEF and SafeSport are a lot smarter than people here think and are aware Barisone and his supporters have tried to play them for fools and they’re not happy about that.
Of course, I have no inside information…but I’m pretty confident that’s what’s going on.”

2 Likes

Believe me, 1) SafeSport and USEF have much better things to do than monitor this thread, and 2) they don’t give a rat’s behind who I am.

This might be one of the most laughable posts on here yet!

36 Likes

Hahahahaha! Yes, for a new alter, that is not what USEF or SS does. They don’t “monitor” anything. And let’s understand something, MB is an ACCUSED felon. So posters here, including myself I assume, are perpetuating “lies”?? How would you know what might be truth or a lie?

By the way, Princess Bride alter, SS would be much more concerned about public posts on other social media that have actual names attached to the harassing posts.

Bless your heart.

21 Likes

This is one of the funniest things I’ve heard in a while.

21 Likes

Does MB have 6 fingers?

22 Likes

So this post must have been designed to strike fear in our hearts. But your aim is off- it hit me right in the funny bone

25 Likes

Mother. Of. God. oh, just, wow. jaw to my chest…

12 Likes

Indulging excessively and posting half-baked threats are traditionally reserved for Saturday night, not Sunday. Did someone lose track of time?

14 Likes

So there was a discussion in a previous thread about defamation suits against internet posters who posted anonymously. I’m glad to hear you’re not worried.

LK has not been overly subtle in indicating she knows your real life identity.

ETA. MB is an accused felon. But does the prohibition on USEF members “aiding and abetting” banned members also apply to members who are suspended? Is he suspended or banned at the moment?

You stated that you think (claim to know) that people have accused LK of cyber harassment after the shooting. If that’s true, why do you think it improbable that she would have filed a complaint of cyber harassment against various people by name? Lots of posters here are relatively safe in their anonymity, but not all. IMHO.

1 Like

Wow, wow, wow. Hasn’t read anything for 40+ pages but references the very recent discussions of JK and the 911 call. Hah, wow, okay. That was a rush!

Funny that Inigo and LaLa have the same style: all your postings are being reported to the authoritays!

22 Likes

oh, my … just re-read a few times… I didn’t think it could get worst … oh, my…

4 Likes

worst meaning proclimations from LK.

4 Likes