Barisone/Kanarek Legal Filings (Public Record)

Really good point. These days, fraud is rampant. It’s a good idea to look up the company online and give them a call to confirm that a particular employee is legitimate. not just for fraud, but for safety as well.

4 Likes

Hey y’all! Hope you are well on this fine Spring morning!

Just a reminder- please don’t feed the troll! Her goal is to shut any discussion down, while thoroughly muddying the waters in the process, and creating a colossal manure storm!

Can’t we make it our goal to ignore her and not allow her this pleasure?

Off to go weed my flower beds so I can return this evening to see which posts get badly twisted today!

Remember- she goes low, we go high!

37 Likes

Lordy. I thought it was obvious that it was a hypothetical statement with no truth behind it at all. She probably did give it to her attorneys and they probably just put it aside.

13 Likes

I REFUSE TO SPECULATE ON IDENTITY ON THIS THREAD.:yes:

7 Likes

I have been watching this in 15-30 minute segments while eating my daily soup ration. Entertainment in a WTF way, for sure.

3 Likes

Great! I’ll get back to the next time you speculate on mine, though.

Lauren, in all seriousness, I’d love to know what you did in the course of 15ish years that has earned you enough money to support this kind of lifestyle for the rest of your life. Most self-made people that I know of that made the decision to be able to “retire” by the time they are 35 have a well-documented professional history that they are happy to share with anyone would like to know “how to do it”. They’re proud of what they have done. Most of them have done so by having no outside interests or activities that they pursue while they are creating their financial nest egg. They often live quite frugally while saving for the future.

It’s totally fine if how you have acquired the means to pursue this incredibly expensive sport full time was due to a lottery win, financial windfall, a trust fund, or a inheritance, but that is NOT working hard (your words). If that is the case it’s insulting to people who have truly “worked hard to play later”. That doesn’t mean you are not deserving of spending your money how you wish. But own it.

33 Likes

My mommy told me that I’m not allowed to play with her because she makes me swear.

22 Likes

I told my true identity many years ago on here…only to be stalked/bullied by a milder version of LaLaPop. I can’t believe that there is someone worse than SIB out there!:lol:

7 Likes

I don’t. I think you are Elvis.

10 Likes

I think fruit bats are the only animals NOT exploited in some way by anyone on that show.

3 Likes

This. And NotGrandPrixYet, I spit tea. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Spitting is not allowed on this forum.

7 Likes

We call it expectorating. So much classier.

12 Likes

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-attachmentid”:“10609407”,“data-size”:“large”}[/ATTACH]

image_64434.jpg

4 Likes

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“large”,“data-attachmentid”:10609410}[/ATTACH]

Screenshot_20200327-114653_Google.jpg

7 Likes

This was on my newsfeed this morning:
A male in southern New Brunswick is facing an assault charge for allegedly coughing in someone’s face.

Police say they were called Thursday morning to a home on Hampton Road in Rothesay where the occupants complained that two other people had failed to isolate themselves after returning home from travelling abroad.

The Kennebecasis Regional Police Force says one male was arrested for uttering threats and assault for “purposely coughing in someone’s face while feeling ill.”

4 Likes

NPR reported last night on such incidents Spitting and coughing at Chinese-Americans (and people who appear so) are being spit on everyday, ever since someone promoted the term “Chinese Virus.”

2 Likes

Don’t forget this charmer:

https://www.mcall.com/coronavirus/mc-nws-coronavirus-pa-supermarket-coughing-20200326-mrtweymmdzh37jrhdzodopjgcy-story.html

2 Likes

Words fail me. That is so vile. The only good thing is people like this no longer hide their identities under white sheets.

12 Likes