Barisone/Kanarek Legal Filings (Public Record)

Trubandloki has demonstrated the QFP without the QFP! Still not ready to document her claim that I altered a quote (quel surprise) or admit she lied.

You’re going to get the thread shut down, which is the ultimate QFP.

Hey y’all! It’s a bright sunny day here in the South and I am headed out to fuss with my horses.

Just a reminder- PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Her goal is to get a reaction and to have the thread shut down, SO JUST DO NOT ENGAGE!

15 Likes

Amazing. Perfect. That took some time.

13 Likes

Awe, shucks! Thanks!

8 Likes

Ha! I don’t think I’m too afraid…

4 Likes

No one accused you of being a GOOD liar. You lied when you accused me of altering the contents of a quote, saying that the alteration clarified it, then saying later “Gee, I am sorry”. Quite an elaborate lie with all the detail.

Document it. Any part of it. Oh, you can’t, because it was all a lie.

Admit you lied. Oh, you can’t because you don’t have the integrity to admit it.

ETA. You were very clearly referring to using the quote feature and going into the quote feature to change the contents of the quote. You were NOT referring to a quoted phrase in an original post of mine. But I suppose that claiming you said something different (another lie) is the best you can do since you refuse to admit the actual statement was a lie. Lying to slither out of admitting you lied; pretty much what I’d expect from you.

4 Likes

When someone types “@Moderator1” does that mean they don’t have to flag the post as the moderator is automatically notified, or is it a way of telling everyone know you have flagged (or threatens to flag) a post?

16 Likes

They are working hard on getting the thread closed for whatever reason. That’s sad. Some are obsessed with protecting LK’s “good image” at all costs.

12 Likes

Bump

I failed mind reading so I can only guess what another person is thinking.

My opinion is that adding it to the post with out actually using it as a contact is kind of along the same lines of ‘stop or I will sue you’ posts that are so common here, like you suggest.

And I want to thank you again for all the work you put into that post. Great job proving the point I was trying to make. I am so glad I was not the only one who remembered that.

14 Likes

If you don’t want the thread closed, posters could refrain from posting complete lies. That’s pathetic.

5 Likes

Another lie. You very clearly were referring to going into a quote from the quote feature and altering it, NOT the retyping of a quote within an original post. But it’s not surprising that Joanne and Eggbutt will join you in the second lie.

I have not been secretive about the fact that I will flag offensive posts for the moderator and I consider that obvious lie offensive.

1 Like

Have there been any updates on the court calendars yet?
Is this part of the world still on total lock down?

5 Likes

The latest reports are still locked down until May 1 for most court systems in the Northeast and “might” open for restricted activity then. Of course, all that can change on a dime.

3 Likes

Well, well…just in time. A counter claim has been filed by LK: https://portal.njcourts.gov/CIVILCas…91%2014%201060

This was posted today and is nothing but standard “denial” of all the points MB & Co listed.

4 Likes

This link does not require a log in.
https://portal.njcourts.gov/webcivilcj/CIVILCaseJacketWeb/pages/publicAccessDisclaimer.faces?fbclid=IwAR30D9ylRYywU6yhvlGuyL90ol0F2Xulx9h9yE4GtYV7MxTSkjKaqGA74Ho

6 Likes

You cannot change a persons original post. Only a quote of it, which is pointless, since all the quoted person has to do is to say “that’s not what I wrote. See original post” and give the post # .

Jeeze, relax.

8 Likes

Mine as well.

2 Likes