Barisone/Kanarek Legal Filings (Public Record)

I totally understand. I had to get major outside help to access it in the beginning!!

3 Likes

I had success with this link, but not Eggbutt’s. Sorry EB. Wonky system is my guess.

2 Likes

You are too kind. I’m really bad. It’s like a block or something - I just never get better at tech stuff despite actually trying (occasionally at least).

2 Likes

We all have different talents and abilities. Sometimes knowing technology is a curse with a family involved! “Mom, my phone is frozen”, “Honey, can you load this program?”, “Mom, it isn’t printing and I need it NOW”. :smiley:

6 Likes

Thanks. I always tell my tech help, “If you come to me for legal advice I will expect you to know exactly zero law and I won’t make you feel dumb for not knowing it; that’s my job. I appreciate your patience with my knowing nothing about tech!”

9 Likes
  I don’t care whether the thread is shut down or not, Sparky. 

not sarcasm

OMG, this is so me!

2 Likes

QFP

3 Likes

Yeah Eggbutt, I get to be tech support for everyone in my circle until we get to the end of my abilities. My company uses me for beta testing and finding every possible bug in new programs too. I finally asked tech why the hell they pick on me with the new stuff, and they said my emails with screen shots and descriptions of how to duplicate the errors is beyond what most users can provide. Oh joy! More not quite finished software for me.

4 Likes

OMG, me, too!
When I got my first iPhone, I freaked out that it didn’t come with an instruction manual!

2 Likes

I was the family IT support for several years… "Mom, it’s not working… mom, i need to send this in TONIGHT… MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM… I told them now I understood why the IT people at work were so grumpy.

9 Likes

When I got my first smartphone I thought it was so cool I could do so much on a phone. Then I realized I hadn’t figured out how to make a phone call! :lol:

10 Likes

Wait…you can do that with them…?

:lol:

10 Likes

My husband can barely figure out how to answer his flip phone.

6 Likes

See, I don’t know why IT is cranky. That’s why they’re there!! I don’t tell a client RTFTC (tax code) so why is RTFM an okay response to tech issues? I’ll handle my job and you handle yours. I won’t make you feel dumb or bad for not knowing the law and you do me the same favour re: tech. All good!! Luckily, I mostly deal with nice IT support. Which is good because we interact…what’s a good euphemism here…often. :lol:

6 Likes

I am Eggbutt! I say this as I step forward in the arena sand.
Sheilah

11 Likes

I am Eggbutt’s sister. Hello sister!

9 Likes

He should have handled better than shooting her. I get that he was stressed. Anyone would be if those were the conditions they were living under.

But you just don’t shoot people because of it.
Sheilah

6 Likes

Your remote desktop has to be physically turned on first in order to do that. I can step you through the rest if you have trouble. Just PM me if you haven’t figured it out yet.

3 Likes

Wait, wait, I am Eggbutt!

6 Likes