Barisone/Kanarek Legal Filings (Public Record)

Thank you, Friend. (no I do not know who eggbut is, but she is the kind of person I would like as a friend). I needed that - back to center. Thank you.

3 Likes

This. I had one in my life, too. I also cannot believe that this has been allowed unchecked for so long.

In a day of all time lows, the connection between this poster’s stress and the current pandemic that is killing people by the thousands is the all-time low. The tone deafness of that “come back” is chilling.

So, to sum up, we’ve explicitly supported using references to rape and child abuse survivors to make our points about a violent crime involving two autonomous adult actors and now have belittled someone’s anxiety in the face of relentless gaslighting with mocking reference to a deadly virus that has gripped the entire world.

A tossed off mocking reference to COVID-19. I’m going to let that sink in. On a BB filled with people from all over the world. And, again, making a point without a single thought that anyone reading it might have lost someone to the pandemic.

I swanny. And here I thought it couldn’t go any lower.

Every time I lower my expectations, she exceeds them.

11 Likes

You know, i suspect dragons might be overrated…think of the poo!

2 Likes

There you go advocating for victims again. Well done you!! Nothing like telling a victim of domestic violence where it’s at.

You advocate for victims so well I sit here in absolute awe of you.

Advocate for victims my ass. You’ve just outed your true agenda. And I know you will deny deny deny but odds are I won’t bother responding to you.

22 Likes

WOW!!! Thank you SO much. :cry: You have no idea how much I needed that today. Thank you.

7 Likes

Nailed it!

9 Likes

“If you think that advising a woman on proactive measures she can talk to reduce the probability that she is a victim is, in and of itself, victim blaming, that is where we disagree.”

Hmm… I read this and said - call me obtuse but I’m not seeing a big difference from advising someone to get away from the person that you think is trying to kill you. What am I missing?

24 Likes

I used to go directly to reading the posts until these past few threads. Now, I look at the avatar first and if it is a particular name I try to skip right over it. My ability to read so quickly sometimes catches a glimpse of a word that stops me and makes me read the post. More often than not, I wish I hadn’t.

This woman contributes nothing to the conversations any longer and has become rude and uncouth. WALK ON BY.

8 Likes

Ding ding ding!!! Like, but exactly.

9 Likes

Yeah, derisively referencing COVID-19 caught my eye. Thanks for the reminder.

4 Likes

There’s the rub…

4 Likes

Thank you - I can’t believe they allow one or two really destructive, mean, soul crushing, posters to post on these threads. Even though we can disagree and get feisty - for the most part we are civil. There are only two or three posters that are unrelentingly unkind.

10 Likes

Does this mean I can be on the BB Wheel of Misfortune? I did use ‘obtuse’.

8 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes!

3 Likes

General disclaimer: i am not the boss of the Misinformation wheel

6 Likes

@cutter99 MOOOOMMM!!!

5 Likes

You could be our host?

2 Likes

“Equestrian celebrity”.
Like William Shatner ?? He’s as big time as they come.
I don’t know any equestrians who became celebrities.

6 Likes

I have a co-worker who does something similar. We call it the Wheel of Personality.

Mostly the arrow lands at Loudly Useless.

10 Likes