Barisone/Kanarek Legal Filings (Public Record)

Yes, but we are fairly sure Jimmy Hoffa is buried somewhere on the property, and the American people deserve to know! Who knows who else is buried there?!?!?!

DISCLAIMER- PLEASE NOTE: This post is sarcasm, as we know some here will attempt to make it something else!

15 Likes

Bwahahahahaha!!!

1 Like

It’s easy to understand why Michael was mumbling, “I had a nice life” over and over, isn’t it? Kanarek successfully ruined that for sure. Yes, I said Kanarek ruined it.

30 Likes

His involvement with LK started a chain of events that ended up being simply unimaginable. But only he had the power to pull that trigger. That’s all on him.

12 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Agree 100%. As has been mentioned many times on these threads by many posters, she could have/should have left when told rather than the continued escalation. All it will take is one juror. Just one.

11 Likes

Well, I’m in Europe but my experience with sketchy trainers and scandal is basically…none. Although I do know of some that I would certainly not train/be involved with.

3 Likes

Even Jimmy Hoffa couldn’t bring me to let my arena be ruined. And that’s for real. They’d have to tie me down before anyone started digging.

7 Likes

“The house currently accommodates multiple living situations which can be continued or convert back to a single-family home. Renovations are underway for a beautiful finished lower level with direct access to outside.”

Notice it does not say “multiple apartments” and it is listed currently as a single family house.

5 Likes

No reason you couldn’t take a tour and see how the house is laid out, and what the reneovations entail. You never know. A deal might bring it right into your price range.

4 Likes

Given the current climate with the virus I bet if you offered $1.5 mil they’d take it.

5 Likes

Could anyone close on the property with a pending lawsuit?

3 Likes

Nah, I’d offer less than that. It has been on the market for something like 172 days. Go lower, you can always counter higher!

5 Likes

I doubt it would be on the market if they couldn’t make settlement.

5 Likes

The property was not owned by Barisone, if I recall correctly.

Bumping

2 Likes

So tempting…but if I moved my horses there, I’d only see them two weeks out of the year. sigh.

1 Like

There’s a distinct lack of pictures of the inside of the home … wonder why.

5 Likes

At one time there was one interior photo of the dining room I think. Perhaps when the realtor went to photograph, the house still had LK’s stuff inside and they didn’t have access to the rest of the house or it wasn’t suitable for interior photos if they were still there.

This link has more photos. Notice the price has been reduced! https://www.trulia.com/p/nj/washington/411-w-mill-rd-washington-nj-07853--2088609438

1 Like

I thought we just had conversations about how the house was broken up into separate apartments, which we know of from LK’s vague descriptions, or if not legal apartments, separate “living arrangements”. We had pages of talk about why the whole house was uninhabitable when parts of it didn’t pass inspection and when there was a water leak the year before. The description says the house is under renovations. Because of all of that I didn’t have to ask myself too many questions of why there are no pics on the inside of the house. I know I sound testy, and I’m sorry for that, but it becomes so frustrating when people ask questions and don’t read.

2 Likes