Barisone/Kanarek Legal Filings (Public Record)

Lets be honest, the house could have been falling on your head, and you would not leave. You had no intention of ever leaving that farm.

19 Likes

[QUOTE=La-LaPopRider;n10616475]

“Trust me Michael, stop being negative - I can be negative. I can be negative too. But sometimes I’m actually being real. Let Ruth do it. She’ll be here tomorrow, let her do it. ~ MH
“I don’t think she’ll be able to do it. I think it has to be me.” ~ MB
“One thing at time, one thing at a time. You just need to trust me Michael. I know what I’m doing.” ~ MH

To be continued…QUOTE]

This could literally be about who has to tell Lollipop that it’s her turn to clean the cat litter box.

26 Likes

And remember when the “owners” of the farm looooved her, and hated MB and was glad the guy was gone!!!

… that lie didn’t last long, did it, LK? Bye, Felicia.

21 Likes

I though she wasn’t going to come back until next week.

11 Likes

I can’t help but wonder how closely the attorneys involved are monitoring these threads.

12 Likes

[quote="“Sparky,post:1142,topic:466891”]

Or maybe not about her at all. Could be about cleaning a sheath. Confronting the gardener about badly pruning the roses. Taking the cat to the vet.

22 Likes

Remember, she has given copies of these recordings to her bestie for life, SAL, so she can recall these illegal recordings at anytime. I suspect Bilinkas will be interested in these posts very soon. I’m sure he is positive who was on the property days and weeks before the shooting.

8 Likes

So there were violations but you still wouldn’t move out. Despite it being unsafe.

Of course the barn was uninhabitable. It is a barn and not built with the purpose of being living quarters for humans too. Barns are fire hazards, ditto for office buildings. They aren’t dwellings. Barns also tend to have many combustibles (hay, bedding, cobwebs are common).

8 Likes

Where is YD when we need someone to argue everything? She always disappears when LK arrives.

15 Likes

Funny how that works, isn’t it???

9 Likes

QFP

5 Likes

I am not speculating about anything. It is a “fascinating” coincidence.

10 Likes

raises hand Not to toot my own horn, but I tried! I think on the very first thread the thing that got me to finally post was her constant insistence that her record was “squeaky clean” even AFTER she walked us through her assault with a deadly weapon and her “all 20 somethings get into bar fights” theory. And her DUI. And her cyber stalking charges. And the speeding tickets. And the under age drinking. And, and, and…

But it is a logic-free zone. No number of people saying, yeah, I have none of those anywhere in my past/no police record at all will ever penetrate and give her a moment’s pause to think, “Hmmmm, maybe a lot of this stuff isn’t normal.” Nope, it will always be completely normal and typical and we will all be wrong.

16 Likes

Well, it is supper time for many (horses, people, etc.) so I don’t make much of it, personally. We all know they are different people so I doubt there is any great meaning behind it. shrugs

3 Likes

Didn’t the mods already settle this?

1 Like

I am NOT SAYING THEY ARE THE SAME PERSON OR RELATED, but it is curious. See, any of us can post aggravating posts at any time. She may actually be intimidated by LK and won’t post if she is active. She may be in awe.

7 Likes

Yes, but I’ve long thought they collaborate. No way in hell they don’t know one another.

10 Likes

They did, based on IP addresses and such, but that is not that hard to fake if you really want to.

I’ve never for a single second believed YD’s insistence that they are just defending the idea of a LK-like victim. I’ve thought from the very first post that they have to be involved personally with LK.

14 Likes

Oh gosh I’m sorry you guys and especially to @eggbutt that I read your post wrong.

I don’t think YD knows LK but I do think YD is an alter for a CoTHer who’s been on the boards a while.

11 Likes

It’s all good @Denali6298!

1 Like