Barisone/Kanarek Legal Filings (Public Record)

I agree. And I have my own theory, based on the general arrogant tone that implies the poster is playing mental chess and thinks they are playing three or four moves ahead.
Sheilah

22 Likes

Because I was asked.

3 Likes

No Zoom meeting necessary, but how about sharing your theory via PM?

1 Like

(Wave)

Just hilarious.

This is what the moderator said: “The YankeeDutchess account is associated with an email address that can be linked to a person who is not LK’s mother, so that line of speculation can be dropped.”

Nothing about Lauren herself.

2 Likes

Not intimidated, not in awe.

I do not know LK, have never met her, have never interacted with her on SM, and have never even PMd on this forum.

I have absolutely zero personal involvement with LK.

Yet they are actually three to four moves behind!

8 Likes

Who? I‘m curious. It’s likely that she and I will both be offended at the matchup.

So what’s your theory?

Okay, you don’t know her, have never met or interacted with her, yet you defend her every statement. I hope you can see how this makes no sense since you’ve also said you don’t know MB or anyone else in this situation. Just seems unusual to say the least.

6 Likes

Nope.

4 Likes

This and people here do know the players.

2 Likes
That would be great if you could take it off the thread.

Hit me up with a PM!
Sheilah

Back in an earlier thread, when the speculation was that I was an alter for Lauren, Mod said same wording, just applying to Lauren, herself.

1 Like

Simmer down I was joking. I won’t FaceTime or Skype with my family or SO. I sure as heck am not going to do video chat with random strangers.

ETA: I complied with your request but it only goes so far because people, including you quoted me.

4 Likes

See how delftly YD evaded giving us her usual minutia thoughts on LK’s strange recent posts by moving on to alters.

8 Likes