Barisone/Kanarek Legal Filings (Public Record)

Can we just go back to ignoring her? Her two cents are exactly that!

20 Likes

Mods have confirmed YD is neither LK nor her mother…unless they have email addresses under different names and IP addresses which seems silly.

It’s possible she’s just a crusader for whom ever she feels is downtrodden. shrug
I find YD much more coherent than LK.

7 Likes

True. At least she/he doesn’t write like a National Enquirer article. So there is that.
Sheilah

7 Likes

Personally, I think YD just likes to argue. Reminds me of my ex, lol.

24 Likes

That isn’t much of a challenge.

12 Likes

YD has contributed good things to the discussion.

2 Likes

…and back to Python (you must turn on the sound, for some reason the video comes muted) https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2oh8ia

5 Likes

I won’t argue with that.

3 Likes

I love you. :lol: Thanks for that!

3 Likes

You’re welcome.:smiley:

I don’t think that many people find it as amusing as I do. I’m glad that you share the enthusiasm.

4 Likes

How can one not be amused by Monty Python? It is the epitome of comedy that many fail to achieve. To be quite honest many crash and burn miserably attempting.

7 Likes

Yuppers ! Way more important things happening. Stay healthy.

additional comment/edit on this thread after scrollong…

[edit]. There is a pandemic going on. If you have time and energy to post and follow the crazy here, PLEASE STOP AND HELP YOUR NEIGHBOUR (yes YD, that is a Canadian spelling, [edit]).

Seriously people, take this energy and try to do some good in your life (or someone else’s life).

Wash your hands and stay calm. QE II is making a statement tomorrow. She is always wonderful. Stay tuned.

5 Likes

What makes you believe that I am not aware of the pandemic, not helping my neighbor, not washing my hands nor staying calm? We’ve been under health department orders to at stay home, for several weeks.

I’ve been to the pharmacy/grocery store twice. The neighbors here, we are helping each other.

15 Likes

What neighbor? I’m trapped in a hotel on base. Does giving my neighbor alcohol last night count? He’s of age just didn’t plan.

13 Likes

Me too! I used to say he would argue with a fence post. Sapped WAY too much energy.

6 Likes

If you don’t like the conversation you don’t need to read.

17 Likes

Not only that.

I’m a teacher and I’ve sent interesting stuff to my students to work on so they stay out of trouble. (16-17yrs old)

8 Likes

Yes, if I needed continuous reminding about the horror of the current situation I’d be spending all my time reading the news.
Thankfully I read well, and can get the news daily, enough to stay well informed without fixating on it to the exclusion of all else. It is human nature to need humor in the face of difficulty.

11 Likes

You think people can’t do both? You may be surprised to hear that people have had the ability to multitask for hundreds of years.
I have helped the people who need it and am also doing my part by not leaving my house unless I need the pharmacy or groceries, or an elderly friend needs something.
Step off your pedestal.

13 Likes

Hey, YOU. I have nine immediate family members ( sisters, brothers and their spouses) who are doctors and nurses and on the front lines in COVID ICU units – I read this thread and others on COTH to get me out of what is happening out there - believe me I am fully aware. As I believe everyone on this thread is - so lets just keep COVID out of this, please. this is one of my escapes. Not that I believe anyone should be shot or that I think this situation is entertaining - it is not. But It is a discussion on a terrible event in our horse world

19 Likes