Barisone/Kanarek Legal Filings (Public Record)

Quite likely but all Canadians have been advised to return to Canada where incidentally they have health insurance. Canadian citizens are still allowed across the border into Canada. I can’t imagine Florida in warm weather on lockdown would be much fun. I would expect all unemployed or retired etc Canadian snowbirds and sojourners in the US and overseas would be likely to head back to Canada if they can. I wouldn’t read too much into it, it seems a rare sensible decision.

6 Likes

So true…payment via VENMO also saves on those pesky employment taxes too!!

3 Likes

You made me snort water reading this 😂

5 Likes

Sdel - I will eat crow now. With a big slice of cheddar cheese.

Limited Liability Company

Legal Name
East Coast Operations LLC

Information

SosId: 1830802
Date Formed: 4/12/2019
Citizenship: Domestic
Annual Report Due Date: April 15th
Annual Report Status:

Current

Registered Agent: Goodwin, Robert G

Addresses

Mailing
350 Norman Farm Road
Summerfield, NC 27358

Principal Office
350 Norman Farm Road
Summerfield, NC 27358

Reg Office
350 Norman Farm Road
Summerfield, NC 27358

Reg Mailing
350 Norman Farm Road
Summerfield, NC 27358

Company Officials

All LLCs are managed by their managers pursuant to N.C.G.S. 57D-3-20.
Robert G Goodwin
350 Norman Farm Road
Summerfield NC 27358

https://www.sosnc.gov/online_service…eport/15090980

4 Likes

Don’t worry. KM’s post has been screen shot for obvious legal reasons. And I’m a lawyer. So, it’s really, really obvious.

I might report it to the mods, as well. Belt and braces, you know. Can never be too careful or too whingey.

12 Likes

That address does not show LK or RG as residents or owners. How convenient.

20200407_172142.jpg

3 Likes

As we don’t live in the same city you cannot sue me in Small Claims Court which would have been easier with the court serving the papers and it costing about $15.

You could sue me in your jurisdiction but then if you won collecting would be hard as I don’t have any property in NC. So you’d have to sue me in my state of residence and arrange for a process server to serve me. Nail and mail would probably be easiest. If I didn’t answer you could eventually get a judgment though it might be awhile with the courts closed except for emergency applications. The filing fee is probably around $45. You could get costs back with the judgment.

Or so says the voices being emitted from the hump on my back. The rest of me just files papers as clerk of the court BAHAHAHAHA

That thing is like a radar array I tell ya!

14 Likes

Does it glow too?

5 Likes

I take that back - it’s not for sale. That’s an old listing. They really hide the fine print…
https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/350-Norman-Farm-Rd_Summerfield_NC_27358_M55350-82201#photo2

3 Likes

I dunno - she is spewing her usual anti-Canadian rhetoric and had said she was looking for a place.
Sensible decisions from SW are indeed rare.

3 Likes

[TABLE=“border: 1, cellspacing: 0”]
[TR]
[TD] [TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]

”‹”‹”‹”‹EAST COAST NETWORKS T/A NADI MAZARI[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[TD]13VH06998400[/TD]
[TD]Home Improvement Contractors[/TD]
[TD]Home Improvement Contractor[/TD]
[TD]Expired[/TD]
[TD]Wayne[/TD]
[TD]NJ[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]EAST COAST PAINTING GROUP, INC.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[TD]13VH05452500[/TD]
[TD]Home Improvement Contractors[/TD]
[TD]Home Improvement Contractor[/TD]
[TD]Expired[/TD]
[TD]Warren[/TD]
[TD]NJ[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]EAST COAST PEST AND ENVIRONMENTAL LLC[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[TD]13VH09788300[/TD]
[TD]Home[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

https://newjersey.mylicense.com/verification/SearchResults.aspx

East Coast Operations, LLC isn’t there either.

Yes, yes, I know it is trivial, but I simply had to dot that i!

5 Likes

It was another poster said SW was returning to Canada. I am sure she hates it there. I would expect there’s not much scope left there for her to be Awesomnicity (or whatever her short lived lifestyle blog was called). I just meant that the Canadian government was calling everyone home, and anyone in whom self interest was paramount would see the wisdom in hunkering down in a jurisdiction with universal health insurance and a much lower population than Florida, and society more likely to follow the health officers directions. I expect like all returning Canadians she will need to quarantine at home for 14 days.

I should add that Canada can be rough even on Canadians who have legitimately “made it big” in the US when they return home. I would expect Canada to be absolutely brutal to someone who is known only as an internet troll who trashes the national Olympic team. It’s a small country in population with a small horse world. Nowhere to hide and no fresh marks to con.

10 Likes

For what it is worth, I can find no record of any court action yesterday in the Barisone case

9 Likes

Thanks, I was wondering. I’m surprised they weren’t able to do something remote. I recall that the speed with which they would hold a trial was the reasoning behind NJ going “no bail” as a policy.

3 Likes

His defense lawyer had a lot to wade through if all those pages of social media were turned over, as requested. Maybe he asked for more time.

5 Likes

Very little happening in the courts with Covid-19: https://njcourts.gov/notices/2020/n200327a.pdf?c=hLB

Could take a long time…

2 Likes

I wondered if any of it would be done remotely.

2 Likes

I thought they’d be remote already, too, as they seem to have the audio and video already in place in the courtroom. Seems the easiest step is to connect all that to the parties and their representatives. But, what do I know. (Seriously, I have no idea what the constraints are.)

Just an aside: I really HATE when defined terms aren’t bolded!! That document annoyed me.:lol:

2 Likes

This seems like it’s going to be pretty complicated and hard to follow. The attorneys might not want it to be heard by telephone.

4 Likes