Barisone/Kanarek Legal Filings (Public Record)

A MAJOR difference is LK can CHOOSE who she comes in contact with, while MB can not. HUGE difference. At this point in time, I seriously doubt he would be a danger to himself. If course, if he were to be released that would open the door for LK to resume her harassment, wouldn’t it?

19 Likes

Why would you presume his lawyers are asking for monitored interim release? Have you been in touch with MB or his lawyers to have any idea what they are doing? Stop throwing around your useless, uninformed opinion like it is fact!

23 Likes

QFP

1 Like

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/04/this-nj-county-jail-is-in-lockdown-as-coronavirus-spreads-to-officers-and-inmates.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=nj_facebook_njcom&utm_campaign=njcom_sf

3 Likes

It sounds like the jail is handling it well and has room to spread out the inmates so they too can practice the whole distancing thing.

2 Likes

So, once again, MB is the victim, Eggbutt?

I am not in contact with MB or his lawyers. As others have noted, because he is jailed awaiting trial, he has more exposure to the virus than he otherwise would have. His lawyers would not be doing their job if they were not attempting to get him into a safer setting, so logically I presume they are attempting to do something of the sort. Unless they know that it is there is zero chance of getting some sort of compassionate release.

Since you pretend to know so much about all of this, I am surprised you don’t know that NJ WILL NOT RELEASE PRISONERS AWAITING TRIAL!!!

11 Likes

Absolutely.

14 Likes

No, I didn’t know that, thanks.

Off topic but appropriate for all of us during this Passover/Easter Season:

We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another
Suddenly Disney is out of magic,

[I]Paris is no longer romantic,
New York doesn’t stand up anymore,
the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mecca is empty.

Hugs & kisses suddenly become weapons, and not visiting parents & friends becomes an act of love.

Suddenly you realize that power, beauty & money are worthless, and can’t get you the oxygen you’re fighting for.

The world continues its life and it is beautiful. It only puts humans in cages. I think it’s sending us a message:

“You are not necessary. The air, earth, water, and sky without you are fine. When you come back, remember that you are my guests. Not my masters.”[/I]

Francesca Melandri

10 Likes

That was very poignant.

8 Likes

Maybe, just maybe if you actually read what people wrote, or the articles that are shared, you might learn things about this case instead of just making things up as you go along!

24 Likes

@eggbutt I posted the you tube reading of Melandri’s words on the Off Topic forum. OK?

3 Likes

Wow! I’ll go look.

3 Likes

That’s not how it works. That’s not how any of this works. If you just go ahead and agree, you’re not playing along. You have effectively shut down the incessant back-and-forth

I hope you’re proud of yourself, young lady/man/being/non-gender identifying person!

14 Likes

There are posters on this thread who have read everything - other posts, links, articles, other threads, etc who post thoughtful comments. Others, who admit they haven’t followed and read the threads want others to provide cliff notes for them, and then there are the ones who post to provoke for whatever reason, whether it is to snide, close the thread, take a jab at another poster, all the while trying to remain relevant yet they don’t even comprehend the posts they sometimes comment against. Sometimes it is hard to scroll on by the snide posts directed at specific posters, but we need to be better than they are.

16 Likes

:lol::winkgrin::lol: you have no idea how many posts I typed and erased before deciding on the one word response!!

17 Likes
   I didn’t see the fact that NJ has a policy of never releasing defendants awaiting trial mentioned in the article you posted. It said that the decision would be made on a case by case basis. 

Are you in contact with MB or his attorneys?
1 Like

Several of us participated in a Zoom call this morning! Hate you missed it!

(Edited to point out obvious sarcasm for some of those who have trouble recognizing it.)

26 Likes