Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

5 Likes

He chickened out. Just like his daughter chickened out on the lawsuit when her new attorney made it clear that she could no longer avoid being deposed.

:rooster: :chicken:

22 Likes

First, those Chicken emojis are way too cute!

I think it was partially that she did not want to have to be deposed and her lawyer saw the writing on the wall and told her to settle for the insurance company’s minimal offer before she was stuck paying Michael a lot of money for her wire tapping.

This is still my favorite chicken emoji.

:hatched_chick:

18 Likes

Weak sauce……

7 Likes

Something that I just remembered, anyone can file a HIPAA violation complaint.

12 Likes

In case anyone is curious how much changed from original airing to this past Saturday… very little.

ETA: so much for the “heavily edited” claims…

Original transcript on left, updated on right.

Updated dates and context:

Removed the part about the lawsuit and quote by BN and LO’s response.

Removed update on Barisone’s hospitalization and next steps at end.

22 Likes

Well that’s interesting.

It seems the update is not accurate.

The judge ruled that Barisone stay at Greystone, not be “transferred to a less restrictive facility.”

1 Like

You are misreading it. That is from the original airing when he was transferred to Greystone.

18 Likes

The stuff on the left is the original, the stuff on the right is the new version.
The one that you are saying is significantly edited.

So the left was correct, it was aired when Michael was moved to Greystone, no?

10 Likes

28 Likes

Ah, OK, thanks.

2 Likes

You’re welcome.

3 Likes

Thank you @erinmeri! I think I speak for all of us when I say we appreciate you taking them the time to do that!

13 Likes

My pleasure. I may never get that hour and change of my life back comparing the two line by line, but I wanted to see what the hullabaloo was all about. Answer: nothing, really.

29 Likes

No no no - surely there must be some kind of evil conspiracy involved!! Surely there was significant editing as some have claimed!! All part of an evil plot to make LK look bad!!

But as always… when you hear hoofbeats approaching from around the corner, expect to see horses - not zebras or unicorns.

Much ado about nothing.

17 Likes

I am late replying to your many gentle queries. The nespresso machine failed me this morning.

I was considering that this esteemed actor would make a fine Mr. Bilinkas.

there’s a resemblance, no?

31 Likes

We stumbled across this documentary the other night. It was entertaining and horrifying. What does it have to do with this thread? It was located in NJ and the corruption of officials was simply accepted by so many interviewed. Is that a Jersey thing…?

10 Likes

Check this out for size….

https://morristowngreen.com/2021/02/25/former-morris-sheriffs-officers-who-bought-cocaine-outside-the-jail-are-sentenced-to-probation/

5 Likes

My Dear Mr. Clooney -

I don’t think anyone could afford both you and that guy in the same film.

Besides, do you think a film studio’s liability insurance carrier would be happy about that guy being on a movie set with a gun? :wink:

6 Likes

They were sworn to arrest drug dealers. Instead, they arranged for cocaine deliveries to the parking lot of the Morris County Jail, where they worked as Sheriff’s Officers.

Suuuuper geniuses!

I mean, come on, everyone knows you don’t call your dealer OR make drug drops at the jail or the police station.

7 Likes