Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Hhhmmm, that is a very interesting thought indeed!

4 Likes

And then brags about it on FB? Truly bizarre.

16 Likes

This is one of the ways she tells stories, the events sort of fit, but the details and explanations are reimagined make her look good. But they are so fluid, she outs herself because her previous confabulations contradict her current puffery.

30 Likes

Great line!

10 Likes

It probably works better with bigger, more random audiences who are less likely to pay attention and remember many details.

As soon as anyone actually takes a closer look and checks the facts, the whopping lies are pretty obvious.

21 Likes

Oh look, yet another example of Lauren Kanarek being a jerk about something while not being fully honest.
She has a rather large mortgage on her home. Sure they paid cash for it and then took out a mortgage.

Making fun of someone for having a $100,000 mortgage that they have paid off is kind of funny for someone with a current $371,000 mortgage.

And Lauren Kanarek can not deny knowing about this mortgage because she signed for it too.

Oh, and here she is being deceitful again.

When you are criticizing someone about having a mortgage it is so weird that one would forget about their own mortgage.

30 Likes

Look at that date. Right around the end of the criminal trial….

16 Likes

Not too knowledgeable about the significant tax advantages that a mortgage allows.

14 Likes

Trust me they use to get away with it…as long as they had an address to provide…things have since changed.

4 Likes

This sounds like a phony story to me. To get major surgery, one would need not just an address, but the name, insurance cards, and ID of someone who had insurance. I don’t see why either ICE or “the person’s respective embassy” would have a compelling interest in an unpaid medical bill. ICE generally has more pressing problems.

The consequences of a US resident, citizen or not, of lending their identity to an uninsured person, US resident or not, would rest with the person who permitted their insurance to be used fraudulently.

Interesting story, though.

2 Likes

Actually “ObamaCare” was modeled from Mitt Romney health care program that he implemented while he was Governor of MA -

8 Likes

Apparently her “Cash is King” is only good for so long and then it’s “Mortgage the Asset”

But I am just a horse of course.

13 Likes

Unfortunately, in Florida, you can own a home and still collect Medicaid.
As for Joey, I have all the IM’s between her and LK, and thrust me, LK is beyond evil in the things she said to Joey!!!
I don’t think I’ve ever encountered a more evil person in my life!

27 Likes

The daily disclaimer:

CH has already said she’ll “read between the lines” of what you say and none of us are credible. No point in engaging in discourse with her.

13 Likes

The amount of that mortgage makes that “cool quarter million” (before attorney fees) look less impressive, doesn’t it?

16 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. It was paid for. A mortgage taken out just before the end of the criminal trial. Supposedly no legal fees for the civil trial.

So what did she, miss “unlimited resources”, need the money for? And did she settle for just enough to pay her mortgage off. Is that why her settlement shopping spree stopped with the piano and the chandelier?

12 Likes

If one has enough in liquid assets to purchase a house in cash, it is often advantageous to do so. In a highly competitive real estate market, sellers prefer cash offers- they close faster with less admin having to do with the bank.

Once you’ve struck the best deal on the house, perhaps with an all cash offer, it’s an important decision as to whether one wants to hold their assets in the form of real estate equity or otherwise.

You might well want to take out a mortgage, which creates leverage on the returns to your investment in the house, and invest the proceeds of the mortgage in the stock market. That would give you higher risk, but also higher expected return than leaving the $371,000 in equity in the house.

In terms of the Florida homestead provision, it’s probably the value of the house, not the equity in the house that is protected.

Buying the house in cash then withdrawing much of the equity to invest in another asset was very likely the most financially advantageous way of purchasing a house.

1 Like

I considered it a harassing question, and chose not to get sucked in to further nonsense on this topic.

18 Likes

Oh please! As if I’d have a reason to lie about this?! :rofl: :joy: I was in the Healthcare industry for 30 years and know firsthand…so I suggest you stick to being currently horseless and leave the rest to me.
And nowhere did I mention lending anyone’s identity to anyone else…READ before you type!!

24 Likes

But it’s fun proving her/him wrong :slight_smile:

10 Likes