Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Is there a relevant link? All I can find is what I consider to be very disturbing musical content.

1 Like

Just go to YouTube and look for the explicit version of Enter The Ninja. After you watch it, you’ll understand.

3 Likes

Methinks this might be inconvenient to certain narratives

If someone is more motivated to find out if I am correct than I, have at it! Otherwise, I look forward to debunking a lot of nonsense.

ETA: the internet is forever.

3 Likes

Excuse me dear Pony! We are fan girls first and mean girls second!

3 Likes

I can only imagine one person playing JK- Mike Myers! As a character Mike Myers made famous playing JK! Absolutely no doubt!

2 Likes

I think it would be awesome to have LK play herself
and have to follow the script. :wink:

5 Likes

She couldn’t pull it off

5 Likes

It would interfere with nap time

6 Likes

She would have to be unconscious to follow a script!

Remember she knows everything about everything more than anyone else ever! Just ask her global Top 10 Blue Plate Special law firm she has on speed dial!

12 Likes

IIRC, LK’s account was banned first, and the JumpingQueen was LK coming back as an alter. The JQ account was banned the morning after it appeared overnight.

1 Like

No, the JQ account was created early, and posted on several early threads. I have screenshots of both accounts talking to each other

6 Likes

Hmm. I must be confusing the JQ account with the alter that LK used for one night only before it got banned the next day. Anyone remember the name on that account?

1 Like

She used LaughingLina and Rosie for one night each.

7 Likes

It was LaughingLina that I was thinking about. Thanks for the correction!

2 Likes

I’m getting old. Am I supposed to recognize any of these names? Besides Mr. Clooney’s, of course.

4 Likes

Don’t worry. None of us have EVER met a mean pony. :laughing:

4 Likes

Except for the problem that Gandolfini is dead as well, and Brando has been dead for 20 years.

2 Likes

Hilarious in a bad way that you need a freaking roadmap to keep track of LK and all her alters and their interactions and their timeline here on the BB. And no doubt elsewhere as well.

8 Likes

I was making casting suggestions using characters from the Sopranos.

2 Likes

I agree that Edie Falco could be aged 10 years and play KK.

LK -> Adriana (Drea de Matteo) make her younger by 10 years. She would also have to lose weight. They have to find someone who is “petite.”

1 Like