Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Definitely Janice

2 Likes

He is way too big

1 Like

Tilda Swinton can play LK. Add some lashes and extensions and it’s a match!

17 Likes

Shhh, we have a new poster and we won’t want him to think of us as Mean Girls or in my case a Mean Pony.

:horse:

6 Likes

Which one was a minor at the time? LO’s daughter?

5 Likes

Can’t like this enough,

Thanks for reminding everyone of the timeline and facts, which do not support the pretzel-twisting efforts of one specific poster.

As much as I dislike the blatant mistruths put forth by the remaining two not-banned posters and the Kanareks, it does amuse me to no end when they are proven to be false.

On a separate, but related, note… does anyone even believe the old canard that Lauren wasn’t asked to leave? We ALL know that:

1. IM (aka her dad, aka the one negotiating on her behalf) said she was,

2. “Negotiations” to leave ARE asks,

3. An official eviction notice, or lack thereof, doesn’t mean you were not asked to leave,

4. as referenced to in 1, there were ongoing negotiations… and NOBODY negotiates when they are welcome to stay,

And 5) there was, in fact, eviction paperwork filed.

Get outta here…

32 Likes

Is that a real picture?

It’s getting harder and harder to tell these days as the technology advances with dizzying speed. Lol.

1 Like

oh @MrClooney, Dear Sir

I asked around the pasture tonight and there were some suggestions for you to consider

Pierce Bronson would make a fabulous Mr. Tarshis
Mark Zimmerman as Mr. D
John Larraquette as Mr. B

But we are just horses of course and we look up to your vast knowledge to best fits.

8 Likes

Are you “outright saying” it did?

19 Likes

And this makes you credible how?

19 Likes

That sounds like a fabulous idea!

I feel like I’ve seen him in something else involving horses at one point in his career, but that could be wishful thinking on my part.

It may have been all the way back in an episode of Remington Steele, which is a pretty long time ago by now. Lol.

5 Likes

Lolol!!! The irony here is really hilarious.

17 Likes

Yes.

6 Likes

Since he’s dead, I am guessing no.

3 Likes

It’s real.

2 Likes

How dare you?

9 Likes

I dare say it, Amber Heard is the most natural choice.

I hear one can do a lot with makeup to enhance certain looks….

16 Likes

As fun as it is to make jokes, there are posters here (thankfully only two now) who appear to believe that posting lies repeatedly will somehow convert said lies to truth. Nope, we aren’t dumb and we see you. We followed the trial and the antics here and elsewhere. We know what’s up. Also, you’re freaking exhausting.

25 Likes

I’m just gonna put this out there…

Die Antwoord as Robert Guy Goodwin and Lauren Shay Kanarek.

Their song “Enter The Ninja” is pretty much the perfect anthem for the couple and sums up their relationship.

24 Likes

I didn’t watch the rebroadcast and can not speak to whether or not this particular episode was edited, but, yes, reruns and old movies are frequently edited to increase the amount of ad time that can be sold.

Ever watch an old movie and notice how choppy the breaks to commercials sometimes are? If they can sell another 15 to 30 seconds of ad time, that’s a chunk of change, and if they can squeeze in multiple new ad slots into a rerun, hey, they’re gonna get every bit of ad time they can. Like all TV programs, the goal is getting eyes on their channel and selling ads, not revealing the truth, justice, and the American way. :wink: :upside_down_face:

Perhaps puppets for some of them would be more fitting. :innocent:

12 Likes