Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Oh, for sure! It already was a former friend!

5 Likes

I must say, ladies and gentleman of the peanut gallery, Iā€™m flattered. Flattered to have been considered somewhere, at some time, by someone, as potentially starring in the role of Mr. Barisone. Only time will tell if this should come to pass.

I must beg forgiveness for the following question though; how could anyone consider anything Miss Kanarek has posted this week as cogent and calm? Perhaps Iā€™ve lingered too long in Italy and those words do not mean what i believe them to mean.

57 Likes

Welcome to the zoo MrClooney! One important question is will you use a stunt double or attempt to learn to ride a Grand Prix dressage horse? Oh, maybe CGI! Who will play LO, CD, EB? Iā€™m really not interested in who will play the other sideā€¦perhaps animated characters would be the safest bet!

20 Likes

Yes welcome, welcome MrClooney!!

I would be highly interested in any supporting roles that need to be filled in the equine division.

I am a steadfast and reliable mount and my buck fart compares to no other.

If your interested please have your agent contact my agent and they can do lunch.

:horse:

19 Likes

@MrClooney. Is the rumor true that James Gandolfini will be playing JK? That will be A-mazing!!!

21 Likes

Goodness, I would have thought Marlon Brando!

3 Likes

Christ on a bike :woman_facepalming:t3::rofl:

11 Likes

25 Likes

Wellā€¦ probably not, since James G/Tony Soprano passed away several years ago :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Swoooon MrClooney, may I hav e an autograph please? And a selfie with you?

5 Likes

Lol. I know! Thatā€™s why it will be so amazing!!

6 Likes

Yeah. There is that.

I wondered about maybe some different people in the various roles, Iā€™m open to suggestions. Not that you have to believe meā€¦

6 Likes

Oh I totally forgot to tell you @MrClooney

My impressive buck fart scores in the 60% and above range and I can even do it six times in a row.

Bronze, Pure Bronze, I tell you!!

:horse:

14 Likes

Please, in your own words, describe what dressage is for us!

2 Likes

Donā€™t forget, someone also searched for the CPS phone number on LKā€™s phone. Her explanation was the trainer she accused of being drunk all the time stole her phone and did that, OH and searched exploding ammo too, cause why not?

14 Likes

James G wonā€™t let something silly, like being dead, stop him from making an appearance. If Rosie can do itā€¦

6 Likes

Okayā€¦.aside from Tonyā€¦.

JK -> Uncle Junior
KK -> Carmela
RG -> Richie Aprile or maybe Ralphie Cifaretto
LK -> Meadow? Seems more like Janice but she is too oldā€¦.

1 Like

It looks like Mr. C has been practicing. Iā€™d say thatā€™s pretty strong evidence of his roll in the mini series

27 Likes

I canā€™t believe you guys let this little gem go byā€¦ as though SS gets a complaint and goes, ā€œHey, that sounds like giant s***show, letā€™s check a box that triggers a CPS investigation and potentially ruins someoneā€™s life.ā€ Seriously. NO.

44 Likes

Colbert can be his double!

10 Likes