Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Again, the resemblance to Trump is remarkable. I heard on the news he was trying to find a lawyer to represent him the night before his court appearance yesterday.

17 Likes

Without really knowing anything about how it all works, I would guess that means the episode has gotten a lot of attention, even as a re-run. Otherwise they probably wouldn’t bother to advertise it, right?

Maybe LK is helping to boost the interest in it with all her posts on the subject. Lol.

10 Likes

Without a doubt.

6 Likes

News alert! In the early AM hours, LK has denied she was Bob Abooey and, KM, you get a mention. Posts are on the 48 Hours fb post.

14 Likes

I wonder if CBS monitors comments. It could be used in MB’s favor if this activity intrigues 48 Hours to do an update on the situation and exposing the real “truth”.

21 Likes

Maybe now CH can quit denying that IM is JK, her idol has announced it.

28 Likes

Doubtful.

8 Likes

If only poor Abby knew she’ll likely be stalked now.

As for LK thinking of me so

15 Likes

Those K’s really do love giving out Free Rent, don’t they?

:horse:

9 Likes

I recently saw a story about a woman in PA who was charged with aiding a suicide (felony) and a misdemeanor charge of harassment. Apparently she drove her husband to take his own life by sending him tormenting text messages - including comments about her being with other men, telling him he would never see their child again, and worst of all - encouraging him to kill himself. She also sent him a video of her having sex with another man. The investigation took two years - the suicide was in 2021 and she was just arraigned this week. She had been previously charged for the harassing messages to her husband but that case was dropped when he died. DA said “the level of bullying, harassment and threats rose to a “criminal level” in this case, and that her office will prosecute it to the fullest extent of the law.”

Interesting that LE in THAT state was wiling to take another look at the case. Too bad that LE in Morris County NJ have their heads stuck too far up their b*** to consider the effect that LK’s relentless bullying and threats and other heinous actions had on triggering MB’s mental breakdown.

I can also seriously imagine the gleeful posts LK would have made if MB had killed himself. That probably would have made her feel “top of the world.” She is :bat: :poop: :crazy_face:

26 Likes

Someone from CBS should be taking a look. I mean, she’s raging on Social Media against their show that they have advertised as:

So, they have some knowledge of how she behaves on SM.

20 Likes

Technically, something like Harassment (and other things) have different levels - degrees. So if one case called for Harassment in the 4th degree - perhaps it’s a violation - and violations are not crimes - only misdemeanors and felonies are crimes - then Harassment 4 and Harassment in the 1st degree are different with the latter being a crime. So as they are different then yes, that can happen without falling under double jeopardy.

4 Likes

Saved for future use. :grin:

14 Likes

Notice the intentional misspelling of Inigo Montoya to avoid searches IMO

14 Likes

Yes, I was just about to post something to that effect - which is part of the reason why I took a screenshot of that post and saved it.

6 Likes

Oh, I think Abby is up for the fight! I would not screw around with her or Karen K because while I do not know them, they seem like truly kick ass women!

15 Likes

Smart!

1 Like

This aged well…

No wonder Lauren is angry at CBS.

26 Likes

After a scrambled egg word salad that relates to her consultations with her “selected choice of law firms,” LK writes:

“I will gladly take my time choosing the very best option. Discredit by way of lawsuit? Or, discredit by way of… well, I’m going to use my client/attorney privilege card now. Though, option 3 includes option 1 AND 2.”

Does that mean we can expect bombshells regarding her impending action against 48 Hours?

And how, exactly, does one construct a campaign to “discredit” 48 Hours?

15 Likes

Maybe she’s going to Finish The Bastard 48 Hours?

Speaking of

16 Likes