Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

I dunno, but I’d love to see them chew her up and spit her out if she dared to try.

15 Likes

So where is the Dateline episode that never seem to have happened?

Right up there with the Global Blue Plate Special law firms LK has on speed dial?

We all knew who Bob Abooey was from the very first post. LK’s 37D chess game has never been anything more than a Chinese Checkers board she flips when she looses her cool on a regular basis.

29 Likes

I wonder if she was counting on having 48 hours getting one of the jurors to admit to wrong doing so she could have a second shot at getting Michael found guilty……

Oh, and sounds like projection again…

2 Likes

What the Morris PD DID do correctly was stop RG from killing MB, which he certainly was going to do. He should have been charged with attempted murder.

35 Likes

I agree!

3 Likes

Fixed it. We don’t want any typos here.

1 Like

Amended mine too!

2 Likes

That kind of thing just demonstrates how some people have a completely different mentality from most of us.

That method of subterfuge would never once occur to me in a hundred million years.

8 Likes

This is why I keep on reminding people that there is nothing she won’t do. IMO

A normal person can’t conceive the actions these folks take. They live by pushing the envelope. Meaning as long as they don’t believe they will be punished for something they will do it if it adds even the slightest edge. (Think trump keeping docs)

So letters will be written to judges or hospitals, people will be groomed at social events, strategic donations made, conversations had to intimidate people, police captain befriended, etc.IMO

10 Likes

Considering the arrest record, that was probably something JK started working on before she even made it to the Jersey farm.

9 Likes

Absolutely.

One might research the movers and shakers of their community and see what clubs they belong to then join those clubs and then express interest in things that person likes in order to bond and create friendship.

7 Likes

Someone commented in one of the FB posts that she has no soul. I think that person nailed it.

25 Likes

LK met her at the barn we leased at the same time LK was a student there. Thankfully she was referred elsewhere.

4 Likes

She was also cited in that epic NYT piece about the incident.

ETA: At times she sounds like Seeker1.

3 Likes

Now CH seems to be obsessed with George Clooney. :laughing: :laughing:

9 Likes

I wouldn’t put it past them to “befriend” someone who works within Greystone to pump for illegally shared information.

No - I don’t think they have friends. Everything is transactional and everyone is disposable.

14 Likes

Is there any room for Karl Urban in our collective “movie in our heads”?

3 Likes

Another quick observation on LK’s latest manic postings: She was so confident that Abby K. was @Knights_Mom, to the point of referring to a vacuum. :laughing:

Remember how Popsalot was certain that @trubandloki was LO?

What is it with this family thinking they’re oh-so-clever in uncovering screen name identities? Especially when they are wrong.

Ironically, their alters are fairly simple to figure out, although they’ll deny it. It’s all rather odd.

25 Likes

Good thing he’s married to a lawyer.

5 Likes

How would you know JK “was certain” that @trubandloki was LO?

JK made references alluding to TL suggesting she was LO.

Asserting or suggesting an anonymous poster is a particular IRL person is a time honored COTH harassment technique. Ask me how I know. JK specifically referred to “turning the tables” being “fair”.

I strongly doubt JK actually thought TL was LO. I think he was stooping to the COTH harassment technique. He probably deployed the harassment on TL because she was his number one harasser and it was so unlikely that she could be LO.

In other words, yes, JK did allude to TL being LO. My guess is that his comment was made “tongue in cheek”.

3 Likes