Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

[quote=“MHM, post:2738, topic:785728, full:true”]

Also this one - she pretended to not recognize the name “Bob Abooey” and tried to deflect the question by asserting there was no such user name on CoTH. Anyone with any sense that has been following along knows that name was one of her aliases on YT. But by throwing out the denial about CoTH, she can’t be accused of lying regarding that bit of minutiae. She is cold, calculating, diabolical (traits often found in sociopaths).

19 Likes

#Inigi_Montoya
#Inigo-montoya

11 Likes

Well that was a sure fail on his part, wasn’t it?

I was very flattered to be called LO!

I am still sad that he promised to meet me and never did.

Oh, and then you all got smacked by the mods for not letting it go and insisting I was LO and the mods told you I was not.

#jonathankanarek
#Inigi_Montoya
#Inigo-montoya
#kirbykanarek
#laurenkanarek
#lalapoprider
#liars
#prooftheyareliars
#contempt
#finishthebastard
#canttagbannedposters

:hatched_chick:

24 Likes

Agree. And will add it is like HC knowing she could get away with conducting government business using a private server in her home. Or Joe Biden knowing he could get away with lining his family’s pockets with millions of $$$ by allowing his son to sell “access” to him. Or God know how many scumbags at the FBI that knew they could get away with whatever because, you know, they are the FBI and who in their right mind is going to mess with them? Or any number of other shady acts by any number of other shady politicians and government officials on both sides of the aisle. The lot of them should be in jail.

13 Likes

Doesn’t belong here.

34 Likes

[quote=“DownYonder, post:2751, topic:785728, full:true”]

Exactly. Saying that she couldn’t find Bob Abooey on COTH deflects the accusation she used that alias without outright saying she is not Bob Abooey.

That’s the same as Eggbutt deflecting the suggestion that she’s communicated with LO about the Krol hearing by saying she hasn’t “spoken” with LO in 6 or 8 weeks without outright saying that she hasn’t communicated with LO.

I would not say Eggbutt is “cold, calculating, diabolical” for using this technique, though. It’s very, very commonly used by experienced SM warriors to mislead without outright lying. Perhaps Eggbutt learned it from LK.

3 Likes

I have often wondered how many jurors she and/or her father have reached out to in the wake of the verdict. I have no doubt that she has spent a fair amount of time stalking them via FB, etc., trying to learn more about them so she has some sort of “leverage” she can use against them.

8 Likes

This is the hair you’re choosing the split this morning, eh?

As for asking you how you know, “Asserting or suggesting an anonymous poster is a particular IRL person is a time honored COTH harassment technique.” Oh, I know exactly how you know :wink:

20 Likes

I concur.

9 Likes

[quote=“CurrentlyHorseless, post:2756, topic:785728, full:true”]

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love your jokes sometimes!

13 Likes

I miss Inigi!

8 Likes

Another example of someone whose brain just does not work the same way as most of us. Or I hope not, anyway.

To use a familiar phrase: who does that?!?!?

7 Likes

5 Likes

He chickened out. Just like his daughter chickened out on the lawsuit when her new attorney made it clear that she could no longer avoid being deposed.

:rooster: :chicken:

22 Likes

First, those Chicken emojis are way too cute!

I think it was partially that she did not want to have to be deposed and her lawyer saw the writing on the wall and told her to settle for the insurance company’s minimal offer before she was stuck paying Michael a lot of money for her wire tapping.

This is still my favorite chicken emoji.

:hatched_chick:

18 Likes

Weak sauce……

7 Likes

Something that I just remembered, anyone can file a HIPAA violation complaint.

12 Likes

In case anyone is curious how much changed from original airing to this past Saturday… very little.

ETA: so much for the “heavily edited” claims…

Original transcript on left, updated on right.

Updated dates and context:

Removed the part about the lawsuit and quote by BN and LO’s response.

Removed update on Barisone’s hospitalization and next steps at end.

22 Likes

Well that’s interesting.

It seems the update is not accurate.

The judge ruled that Barisone stay at Greystone, not be “transferred to a less restrictive facility.”

1 Like

You are misreading it. That is from the original airing when he was transferred to Greystone.

18 Likes