Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

The stuff on the left is the original, the stuff on the right is the new version.
The one that you are saying is significantly edited.

So the left was correct, it was aired when Michael was moved to Greystone, no?

10 Likes

28 Likes

Ah, OK, thanks.

2 Likes

You’re welcome.

3 Likes

Thank you @erinmeri! I think I speak for all of us when I say we appreciate you taking them the time to do that!

13 Likes

My pleasure. I may never get that hour and change of my life back comparing the two line by line, but I wanted to see what the hullabaloo was all about. Answer: nothing, really.

29 Likes

No no no - surely there must be some kind of evil conspiracy involved!! Surely there was significant editing as some have claimed!! All part of an evil plot to make LK look bad!!

But as always
 when you hear hoofbeats approaching from around the corner, expect to see horses - not zebras or unicorns.

Much ado about nothing.

17 Likes

I am late replying to your many gentle queries. The nespresso machine failed me this morning.

I was considering that this esteemed actor would make a fine Mr. Bilinkas.

there’s a resemblance, no?

31 Likes

We stumbled across this documentary the other night. It was entertaining and horrifying. What does it have to do with this thread? It was located in NJ and the corruption of officials was simply accepted by so many interviewed. Is that a Jersey thing
?

10 Likes

Check this out for size

https://morristowngreen.com/2021/02/25/former-morris-sheriffs-officers-who-bought-cocaine-outside-the-jail-are-sentenced-to-probation/

5 Likes

My Dear Mr. Clooney -

I don’t think anyone could afford both you and that guy in the same film.

Besides, do you think a film studio’s liability insurance carrier would be happy about that guy being on a movie set with a gun? :wink:

6 Likes

They were sworn to arrest drug dealers. Instead, they arranged for cocaine deliveries to the parking lot of the Morris County Jail, where they worked as Sheriff’s Officers.

Suuuuper geniuses!

I mean, come on, everyone knows you don’t call your dealer OR make drug drops at the jail or the police station.

7 Likes

Or find your dealer via your fellow officers police reports

5 Likes

Just want to mention, the Cindy B she’s replying to on you tube in NOT me. I have not commented on any of the you tube or 48 hrs posts anywhere

21 Likes

Hey look, Judge Taylor showing compassion for those who flagrantly betrayed public trust:

Calling their job forfeitures “unfortunate
but absolutely necessary,” Judge Taylor observed that substance abuse affects everyone but may be “particularly acute” for those in law enforcement.

They “put themselves on the front lines, they put their lives at risk often, and oftentimes without much appreciation.

“So I can certainly understand how the stress of a job, coupled with the stress of losing a loved one may lead to substantial drug abuse,” Taylor said, referring to Busold’s loss of a parent last year.

9 Likes

Yep. Max sentence was 10 years
.all got probation and drug rehab.

2 Likes

Interesting coincidence - they were apparently working at the county jail during the time that MB was locked up there.

7 Likes

But one then continues on Suboxone?
Wouldn’t that just keep damaging the liver more?

2 Likes

Hmmm

One was a sheriff officer. I wonder if he was on the crime scene list

5 Likes

Thanks for doing this comparison!!

2 Likes