Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Seriously, the only answer to Lauren Kanarek threatening a law suit should be dep·o·si·tion.

42 Likes

18 Likes

Exactly! I, for one, would never be scared to be deposed as I do not make a habit of lying, nor am I skulking around in the bushes playing “Ninja, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap”!

LK folded on a law suit she brought forth to avoid a deposition! Now what does that tell you???

25 Likes

Oooh, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap would be great for the soundtrack. I’m also thinking of the Tubes’ Talk to You Later. It’s been six months, she hasn’t shut up once…

10 Likes

And a play on Hamlet:

Something’s rotten in K-Land. :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

I see what you did there. :wink:

8 Likes

EVERYTHING!

16 Likes

Why on earth are you more obsessed with me than the Kanareks? Quite strange to be so attached to my every word. Bless your heart.

26 Likes

Maybe she has a crush on you…

:horse:

12 Likes

Or indulging in that old Pleasure of Hate. You know like mean fan girls.

16 Likes

I asked her to do that very thing and she scampered off. She wouldn’t dare contact LO. How would she explain that to the Kanareks?

12 Likes

The ONLY reason the Kanareks attend the hearings is to intimidate Barisone and show him they (and their daughter and thug) will never be out of his life. They preach so much “moving on” yet they can’t. I assume their fear will certainly increase with the thought of Barisone writing a book and being able to expose them in all their glory. Once Barisone is finally released I expect serious measures will be taken to prevent any of the K family to get anywhere near him or his loved ones ever again.

29 Likes

You have to admit that arriving in that tacky Bentley was pretty funny. It’s prom night!

18 Likes

IMO the Clooney thing is just LK running her mouth and thinking she is being Very Clever (grandiose thinking) in a FB post - and that is all. As far as relitigating the case - LK has done that all over YT and FB - but you seem to turn a blind eye and can only see calm and cogent. How many times have you relitigated the case here? The fixation on the NGRI verdict… the insistence that MHG was the problem (simply because LK said so) etc. etc.

All that hypocrisy aside, why on earth would MB not want to reexamine a case/incident that changed his life?

The mind boggles.

Sometimes I think your “reading between the lines” takes you into a stranger fantasy world than LK promotes at times. Mr. Clooney posted here just in fun. Sometimes, it is okay just to smile.

28 Likes

24 Likes

Talking of tantrums, oh boy this one Lauren’s had on YT is eye popping, and this is the edited version :flushed:

This is not not the product of a sane or sober mind, I mean who even comes up with this stuff….twisted ain’t the word! Libellous maybe…… it’s laughable for sure!

15 Likes

The many that suspect Michael did anything must be Lauren Kanarek, her father Jonathan Kanarek and her mother Kirby Kanarek, because no one else suspects anything even close to that, because it just did not happen the way her imagination is saying it did.

25 Likes

You know what the scary part of this screenshot is?

The mind blowing trouble and mental gymnastics LK went through to make up this convoluted story!

This is the way her brain, which in no way normal, actually thinks.

How can I get away with this?

What can I do to make the situation work to my advantage?

How can I make myself look oh so wonderful?

Not “how can I better those around me?”or “how can I be of use for the sake of others?”!

Just “how much more can I grift?”!

31 Likes

There would have been a huge investigation if this was remotely true!!

23 Likes

Good one! :100:

8 Likes