Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

What the actual… :rofl:

13 Likes

Being a contrarian is so obnoxious. Just give it a rest already.

25 Likes

I found it!!

21 Likes

19 Likes

NJ has a lot of “statutes” (laws).

Based on further googling (IANAL), the statutes on criminal law are part of Title 2C in NJ. I cited an element of the criminal code of NJ that specifically refers to NGRI committees.

The snippet you cited was not from Title 2C, and therefore not from the criminal code. It refers to the treatment of civil committees. No, a passage from the criminal code on the commitment of NGRI committees does not provide “context” for the passage you cited, which is not part of the criminal code at all.

There are rules, regulations, and directives that NGRI committees should be treated generally equivalently to civil committees. But the law on NGRI commitment, which I cited for you, does not say hearings must be private.

I think it’s irresponsible to take a snippet from the NJ civil statutes, and blithely assume it applies to both civil and criminal committees.

1 Like

You’re so boring

25 Likes

What I am saying is right.
Can you explain it to me 20x’s over and draw a graph for me?
I will be nice for 1 second and then in the next post I will attack you.

We are in this portion of the CH Twist game folks.

Anyone seeing a pattern??

:horse:

24 Likes

Can we just stop replying to those who are here just to argue and contradict everything and anything. So nice when you didn’t have to wade through posts that go round and round. Just gets real old real fast with the same old, same old. :grimacing::grimacing:

27 Likes

Re. the three amigos (amigas? amigi?): they’re likely not even thinking/typing; the posts smell of ChatGPT.

At least that’s the only explanation I can fathom. :thinking:

13 Likes

Is Law and Crime or 48 Hours attending the hearings? What kind of release from any expectation of privacy is agreed upon for either of them to video and release to the public on television or YouTube? Does anyone know?

Edited to add that no one jumped on here to tell me how wrong I am so I guess one or both of those were in the hearing as well as Nancy Jaffer and some here.

I guess the modern age of televised court changes everything.

1 Like

I feel like amigas is right, but I won’t swear to it.

3 Likes

Yes, Las tres amigas, assuming all three are female

4 Likes

That ride at Disney fits pretty decently……

1 Like

2C or not 2C.

14 Likes

My inner geek was sort of hoping it was “ah-MEE-jai” but those who went with amigas are likely correct.

2 Likes

Another one!

19 Likes

Good lord, give it a rest or, at the very least, take some paralegal courses. You clearly should not even attempt to cite law if you cannot figure out that ekat is citing the exact statute you posted.

38 Likes

Huh? Why would you think any of us know who was there from the media or not?

11 Likes

The fact that the Ks were at the hearing is just wrong on so many levels. Yes, it is open to the public, but why do they feel the need to be there? Looking to keep tabs on Michael I would think. I cannot think of a more despicable family than the Kanareks. I hope when Michael is finally released, he has many protections in place to keep these cretins away from him. Maddening on so many levels. They just won’t stop.

54 Likes

Or no one cares to answer you.

:horse:

28 Likes