Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Is that the one with Kate Schearer/Haleybot?

ETA: yep. Go see the DHH thread if you want the backstory.

4 Likes

Is social media posting LKs full time job? It sure seems so.

Staying in an agitated mental and emotional state from constant bickering and chit posting can’t possibly be healthy.

20 Likes

I think we are seeing LK starting to totally breakdown, and while I am not a doctor nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, her behaviors greatly indicate mental illness.

Her parents and defenders would do well to quit placating her while encouraging her bad behavior, and get her the help she so desperately needs.

But that requires work. And it is just so much easier to just let LK continue her reign of terror. What will become of her when Mommy and Daddy pass?

20 Likes

People sometimes do or not do things due to subconscious reasons. I have no doubt life with LK is exhausting.

Lots of people woukd do anything to make their lives as peaceful as possible.

3 Likes

@Knights_Mom, there is absolutely no doubt!

But how much is she the monster of their creation?

9 Likes

Clearly the whole family is affected by behavior one might not want to see in their own family. Maybe LK is their karma come home to roost?

IMO

10 Likes

The last post in the thread about Dutch harness horses was five days ago. Is that the thread you mean?

Im so sorry you had a reason to stay at a Ronald McDonald house.

8 Likes

There are connects attached to the yt video posted up-thread
By @ekat
This should be it. Sort by new.

The shooting of Lauren Kanarek: Sneak peek

In this, I find it ridiculous that she states that “Barisone dropped his counterclaim
”

No, dear, your attorney went to MB’s attorney. You were afraid of having to do a deposition, you couldn’t stall it any longer, and the ugly truth about you was going to come out. So, YOUR attorney said “we will drop OUR suit, if you will drop YOURS.”

You blinked.

39 Likes

You are so right, but like everything else in that post, the truth is not something Lauren Kanarek likes to say. It is no fun to tell people the actual truth, it is more fun to take that itty bitty tiny morsel of truth and make it into something that she thinks makes her look superior to the rest of the world.

So strange, that she does not realize it does the opposite.

13 Likes

Did I understand correctly from the posting up thread that in 2011 her house sold for $192K and ten years later she bought it (with cash!) for $530K?

The previous owner could have done a lot to it, but yikes there wasn’t even a pool! (IIRC the discussion here from a few years ago).

I do understand the housing market, but maybe not in Loxahatchee.

4 Likes

One of many excellent quotes from the 1993 movie Tombstone:

(And to our resident contrarians - no, I am not implying that LK has killed anyone or is a habitual thief, so don’t even try to throw out that red herring.)

24 Likes

There is a pool, but Lauren does not like the shape of it and per her posts at the time when the house was purchased, she is going to have Rob rip it out and build her a pool of the shape she wants.

9 Likes

Ah, thank you. I had forgotten that tidbit.

4 Likes

Clearly, Robert Guy Goodwin has been busy doing much more important projects like hanging a light fixture and a mirror.

9 Likes

So she is implying that she has been to Deininger’s office? Is that commonly done in lawsuits like this? Where the plaintiff goes to the office of the defendant’s attorney?

5 Likes

Even if she has been there, I am not sure what the size of his office has to do with his ability to do amazing things
well, unless your Lauren Kanarek, who clearly can’t do amazing things so she has to hang her hat on shoving down the throats of everyone the amount of physical possessions she has.

16 Likes

Will never happen. Rob is neither licensed, knowledgeable or equipped. Requires a pro company, machines, many workers.

12 Likes

Honestly, I don’t see where her stuff is worthy of envy so I don’t get it. I mean not even her pool is worthy of envy LOL

For Pete’s sake not even her dog or her boy is worthy of envy!

20 Likes