Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Yep. Sure is!

2 Likes

Maybe this could help Princess Lollypoop to understand if we spell it out very, very clearly.

The “< “ means the number to the left of the symbol is less than the number to the right of the symbol.

The “ > “ means the number to the right of the symbol is less than the number to the left of the symbol.

371,000/ 530,000= 71%

71% > 51%

51% > 50%

50% = 50%

50% > 49%

8 Likes

I must be looking at the wrong one then. I’ll have to look a bit deeper on my phone that has the VPN on it., and give my DD heck for not putting the VPN on my laptop as well.

1 Like

This should be it. Sort by new.

7 Likes

Thank you! I had to log in to COTH on my phone.

1 Like

I love the “I paid for my house in cash” part. No, your daddy paid for the house in cash. I have no respect for people who consider themselves above others, especially when the others are hard-working people being productive members of society and making their own way in the world. Her shallowness, arrogance and narcissism are on full display in these messages.

38 Likes

Not having a mortgage makes you very susceptible to home title theft. I had a lady who called the court when she was kicked out of her house because someone fudged a deed of sale as if she had sold the house, but she hadn’t. I referred her to Suprene Court. When you have a mortgage thieves can’t forge documents from a bank so mortgaged homes tend to be safe. I have a home title lock on mine.

https://www.rocketmortgage.com/learn/home-title-theft

7 Likes

Looks like she took out the max loan to me. A mortgage lender won’t permit you to finance 100% of the home value and 70% or thereabouts is about the highest % of value you can refinance with a cash out option. Had she refinanced earlier or when she bought it she may have gotten more when property values were higher.

5 Likes

So does everyone think that LK has invested her “cool quarter million” settlement, as quoted by the sadly banned JK, back into her home? Or is she using it to make money while she naps?

In the end, all of this is sad. This woman is cuckoo for Coca Puffs and needs help!

13 Likes

After the attorneys took their cut and she bought her player piano, if she paid the rest to the loan, she’d still owe north of $200,000 on that loan. So, hopefully her money making plan works for her!

7 Likes

She didn’t get a quarter of a million though. She got $250,000 minus at least 30% (up to 40%) for the lawyer, also minus expenses for the lawyer (my civil case lawyer expenses were $9,000) and also minus any claims if medicare/Medicaid paid health insurance bills in certain states. So at best with just 30% She got $160,000.

6 Likes

Also if she receives this stuff

6 Likes

While we all know NJ is one screwed up place as far as the laws and actually following them and adjudicating them, how screwed up is this? I hope Tim is considering leaving the state!

20 Likes

Poor Tim, he must of gotten Judge Taylor too.

:horse:

16 Likes

I hear Tim is disliked due to social media drama.

9 Likes

Serial body shamer Lauren Kanarek at it again. It’s so ironic considering she cried wolf to SS claiming MB was “body shaming” her.

16 Likes

Things may he different here for tax.

There is no point having a savings account while you are paying off a loan. Every cent paid into the loan counts as you pay less interest in the long run, which saves you both time and money.

Interest on the savings account is taxed.

At least for people not on welfare.

I have no experience on being on Welfare.

9 Likes

Says the woman who is gaunt and appears either anorexic or very, very ill. All she knows is to shame others because of her own inadequacies and self depreciation.

26 Likes

Or using drugs!

12 Likes

There is another drama thread about braider. If you go to that post then the FB page you’ll find LK attacking people there

4 Likes