Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Or someone can pay with a rubber check.

My late BIL’s adopted son did this. We share an uncommon last name and we were contacted for payment.

3 Likes

No, I’m not. I commented on your post. It’s a discussion board. If you think my response was in violation of any rules of the forum, you can always flag the post for the moderators attention.

So she can admire herself while playing??? My grandmother had a large mirror over the piano in her home in Gary IN and I have a photo taken when I was about 7 years old of the whole family gathered around singing Christmas carols. You can see all the faces reflected in the mirror and I love that photo. I still have the mirror hanging over the dresser in my bedroom - it is at least 70 years old now.

8 Likes

Oh CH I am so flattered that you want to spend so much time with me today. This must mean that you really love me.

I mean watching all your posts and you are such a voice for those who don’t have a voice. :kissing_heart: Who doesn’t love that right back.

But I am just a horse of course

9 Likes

Ok.

https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/re-entry-to-us-for-a-visitor-with-unpaid-medical-b-1269259.html#:~:text=Individuals%20with%20unpaid%20medical%20bills%20are%20frequently%20denied,is%20in%20the%20process%20of%20paying%20the%20bill.

I was thinking more about this and own experience with that I do not call major surgery as it did not involve internal organs but others do.

http://www.pnhp.org/news/2008/march/hospitals_requesting.php

I am aware of wealthy foreign nationals coming to certain hospitals in the US for surgery and paying cash upfront. It was very interesting to see an immigrant may be denied a visa. https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/re-entry-to-us-for-a-visitor-with-unpaid-medical-b-1269259.html#:~:text=Individuals%20with%20unpaid%20medical%20bills%20are%20frequently%20denied,is%20in%20the%20process%20of%20paying%20the%20bill.

:rofl:

12 Likes

To check out your posture while channeling Liberace when taking YouTube piano lessons on your used player piano.

10 Likes

Can we PLEASE take this to the CE forum?

24 Likes

Geez, hang around here long enough and learn it is a bad thing to take out a mortgage!

Funny thing, because for many, many years in the U.S. one the ultimate signs of being an adult is/ was owning your own home.

As of this year, 63% of U.S. homes are mortgaged, so GirlJoey has worked hard to be in the approximate one third of our country without a mortgage, and I think that is incredible!

As far as what the house is, who cares if the owner is happy and it is paid for! I have owned in everything from a single wide to a condo to a town house and 3 various sized farms over the years. I bought the first two while I was a cashier in a grocery store. I usually worked every Sunday because it paid time and a half and it helped make that mortgage payment every month.

Nothing wrong with hard work, and the rewards it brings. Many people cannot even qualify for a mortgage, let alone pay one off.

Would we want to take bets if Princess Lollypoop could get a mortagage without Daddio on the Patio? With no work history or verifiable income? :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Edit: Added holding at the request of @jvanrens!

32 Likes

Say that louder for the people in the back! :crazy_face: :laughing: :rofl:

20 Likes

How is this @jvanrens???

Now, let’s remember that Princess Lollypoop gets her money from Daddio on the Patio, who gets it from the bank.

I will bet she can’t even finance a small Slurpee from the local 7-11!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

11 Likes

:grin: :laughing: :rofl:

Much better!

:grin: :laughing: :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh look, Lauren is failing at facts again.
Darn it, those pesky facts.
Such a nuisance when they don’t match the story she wants to babble to the world.

IMG_9596

IMG_9597

Lauren Kanarek must have a special calendar because on the real calendar August of 2021 until April 12 of 2022 is not two years. Heck, it is not even one full year.
She also has a special calculator where $371,000 is a small percentage of $530,000.

And look at what Lauren Kanarek wrote, the bank of Dad is paying interest now…

25 Likes

Very special bank.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

10 Likes

I wonder if the bank does calculations the same way that Lauren Kanarek does.

Eight months real world = two years in Kanarek time.

This time calculation is even more off than the intubated/ICU time calculation that Lauren Kanarek tosses around.

70% ($371,000 loan, $530,000 house value) is not a significant portion?

If we use significant this way then it was even more off when used to describe the changes to the 48 hours episode.

17 Likes

Only in Lollypoop Land can $371,000 out of $530,000 be a very small percentage. That is 71%, which is greater than 50%. 50%, being half according to what they teach in first grade, as well as all the higher learning institutes that I am aware of!

But let’s remember she also could not comprehend the barn at Hawthorne Hill was less than 1/4 mile from the house when she insisted it was a 1/2 mile away.

Among other things, math is not Lauren KANAREK’S strong suit! Kinda like her 87D chess game!

24 Likes

So basically I think her word salad post was trying to brag about a high yield savings account.

Which apparently only a very special bank gives out while you nap and earn in some time warp.

Well ok then .

But I am just a horse of course.

7 Likes

But…what interest rate is accruing on the loan? If it’s higher than her very special bank account, well, oops.

24 Likes

Hay math class is hard.

With that I say I have to go take my time warp nap and earn now.

:horse:

5 Likes

Is this still in the 48 Hours preview YT or somewhere else?

1 Like