Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

At least legally.

11 Likes

It’s fun reading LKs delusional posts. At least when there is time to do so. There are just so many! Plus I try to limit my time spent on this.

I recently came across one where she was trying to insult someone and put them down and hilariously told them they are nothing and she’s a multiple champion award winner and is (get this) FEI ranked.

Oh how I laughed and laughed!!

35 Likes

Is she unaware that FEI riders can get drug tested?

15 Likes

She only cares if her audience knows that.

11 Likes

No Data Found.

How awkward!

27 Likes

In all fairness, we don’t really know what she meant by FEI.

https://www.acronymfinder.com/FEI.html

Maybe Frequency Error Indicator. It kind of fits.

24 Likes

Yeah that must be it. :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

Lol. How insulting to actual FEI riders who’ve who worked really hard to get there. :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

17 Likes

Perhaps she believes her audience is completely ignorant about all things equestrian sport. I can imagine her father hangs on her every word and believes everything she says! :rofl:

12 Likes

After all this time, given her history, if he believes her then there’s nothing that can be done for him.

I bet it makes for very interesting family dynamics.

5 Likes

I believe she also mischaracterized her year end award that one year. I recall looking up the results and posting them. So… nothing new?

5 Likes

It took me forever to find the slide bar on my phone. I touch the big pinkish post count button and a slide bar appears. Not sure if it that way on all mobile devices. And someone probably already told you how to find the slide since I think I am late to this party

3 Likes

He does the same exact thing so why would he not expect his daughter to do it too? I think he is proud of her creativity.

(In this case creativity is not a compliment.)

7 Likes

Why lie about something that is so easily disproven? Stupid.

12 Likes

And yet here we are!

8 Likes

And very NP-esque

17 Likes

Imagine your facts are so fantastical that you’re heaped in with NP. :rofl:

30 Likes

Agree that it is tough to get approved. That said, I once had a fellow boarder who was receiving social security disability payments. IIRC, she had been a medical professional but had to retire early (late 30s - early 40s) due to severe vertigo. She was riding at 4th Level and starting to ease into PSG and would groom, tack/untack, hose off her own horses. Over the span of several years that we boarded together, I never once saw her have a “vertigo” episode…

4 Likes

And what does it say about a parent who believes what they are told by their grifting, drug-addicted, malignant narcissist daughter who bragged about having dissociative identity disorder? Methinks anosognosia runs in the family. :thinking:

5 Likes

I can only imagine what it must be like to be inside Lauren’s head. Just think, she was so sure MB would be found guilty that the civil suit was filed way before the criminal trial even began. Bragging about the “bomshells” that would come out at the trial and then she had to almost be extradited to testify at the trial. She testifies and soon realizes that NOBODY finds her, or her wonderful “fiancee”, credible and is pretty much hated by everyone who watches the trial. No bombshells come out and the verdicts are not what she thought they would be and MB will not be spending the rest of his life in prison. Civil suit blows up in her face because she IGNORES requests to sit for a deposition and when it becomes clear that all of her past actions will finally come to light, she asks for the suit to be dropped. In light of how things turned out, it is a wonder her head didn’t explode. This whole situation has surely not turned out like they thought it would. Too bad, so sad.

38 Likes