Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Yeah CH, your not using that right, but that’s OK.

Now back to my question.

How are you so sure that the LK and laundry boy were truthful about the event’s of the day.

I want you to really think about it now.

I will give you some time on this one.

:horse:

18 Likes

Everyone duck, the fruit-bat cometh.

Nobody hold their breath on those cures for mental defects either.

28 Likes

I did not post that photo, but it does seem to ring true. You demand that others cite sources, then refuse to do so yourself. So, ‘splain to me how I should be embarrassed by your image? Meanwhile, you state we must comply and refuse to cite sources. So… okay?

18 Likes

Also, do you not realize that the majority view you as the sea lion?

26 Likes

More time?

It’s been almost four years.
:spiral_calendar::spiral_calendar::spiral_calendar::spiral_calendar:

15 Likes

Hi. Do you by chance have this article or info so I can read? I was talking to someone about this the other day.

4 Likes

CurrentlyHorseless

By being informed by his lawyers, his genuine supporters, and his doctors what the outcome of the trial was.

Are his lawyers (and LO) being honest with him and telling him the hard truth that he shot LK?

SoCoPony

CurrentlyHorseless

2h

Or we can look at this way.

Are the K’s and laundry boy being honest about what really happened?

Waiting on an answer from CH on this.

6 Likes

He also “hosted” Colbert and the film crew at his farm.

19 Likes

Yeah it was in the Wall Street journal and when I gift it it doesn’t give me options beyond email or Facebook.

Here’s the preview.

3 Likes

Well you might at least toss her a fish!

21 Likes

Maybe all those dirty little secrets will make it into the movie.

18 Likes

I wonder what Dread Pirates Robert would think of this latest cluster?

6 Likes

Ah give a sealion a fish they eat for a day but teach a sealion to fish and they can feed themselves.

13 Likes

Lying awake last night it suddenly occurred to me some of this more recent drama and posting from the KK group et al, might - just might - be because they found out at the hearing that MB has been offered a book, and a movie deal.

I bet nobody has offered such a thing to lala.

Oh the unfairness of it all! /s

46 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Maybe add some side reins.

They are like ground rails spaced out in the round pen… an inconvenience that cannot be avoided.

15 Likes

I read along on this thread, and the others, from time to time. I have no idea who you are, how you found COTH, or whether you have any actual interest or investment in the dressage world.

What is clear is that you consistently post information that bears little or no resemblance to reality. I cannot even fathom where you dig this stuff up, let alone that you feel compelled to post it. I’m truly sorry that the people on here who are both invested in this world, and able to post competently as regards the facts, continue to respond to you.

Clearly, there are many forms of mental defects out there. We bear witness to them in the here and now. Whether or not they are curable depends largely on acknowledgement and understanding of the issue. Absent that, we will continue to see examples of these “defects” right here.

46 Likes

Not sure if she can handle side reins yet, this one is a little slow in the training.

14 Likes

You’re welcome! Sorry I couldn’t provide the whole thing.

3 Likes

Consistently BTV, avoids contact. Ducks out at A (Accountability).

19 Likes