Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Please cite proof of that.

15 Likes

I would suggest not holding your breath on that one.

12 Likes

Yes, I left the /s off my previous post.

6 Likes

Cite your sources, please!

10 Likes

Prime example of someone just wanting to pick a fight.

Please ignore.

19 Likes

How bizarre that the state’s own criteria say otherwise!

27 Likes

Also strange that the statute you yourself cited says otherwise.

25 Likes

If someone is found NGRI and it is found that they are bi-polar, then according to CH that person will never be release.

Why because there is no cure for bipolar disorder.

CH your logic and interpretation is flawed, sorry do not pass go, do not collect two hundred dollars, but you can start going counter clockwise in the round pen.

:horse:

42 Likes

Wrong.

22 Likes

This is effing rich. The only ones relitigating anything are you and the Kanareks. The rest of us have been discussing why it is unreasonable to demand someone admit to something they do not recollect in order to receive treatment or due process under the law.

You see, this is where several of us got our panties in a huge wad when Barisone gave in to Lauren’s pleas to drop the suit once she learned just how deeply the civil trial would delve into her past AND would require her to prove her allegations that Barisone shot her. She and her parents should be kissing the ground he walks on for letting her get off that easily. I would have spent my last dime exposing them, but hey, it wasn’t my decision. We assume Silver, Deininger, and Bilinkas were well prepared to out ALL of the Kanarek’s dirty little secrets. But alas, it was Barisone’s kind heart and decision to stop bleeding money with the Kanarek intentional delays. And yet, the Kanareks and you continue your ridiculous loop of BS posts and unproven allegations.

But alas, the truth will still come out, every little morsel, in the fairly near future. I can wait for that to happen for sure.

32 Likes

OMG? What effing hard truth?

I’m sorry, I just can’t deal with this deliberate ignorance and malarkey anymore. There are many words I would love to post but won’t provide the satisfaction of flagging the post.

19 Likes

Now that you’ve been disproven… are you going to admit it? Offer an apology? What’s next?

24 Likes

Do you really have to ask? How about we just stick with an apology? Maybe a promise to go run off into the sunset?

7 Likes

We both know that is unlikely, so I was just curious about the other courses of action.

5 Likes

Those darn pesky facts again

14 Likes

Yeah, I am still waiting on a response from CH about this one, but again when it comes to hard questions CH can’t seem to get there on the first try.

:horse:

17 Likes

This will probably interest nobody, but I find it incredibly fascinating that a select few are so devoted to their narrative as to persistently promote an obviously false narrative. I am curious about the psychology of that, particularly for those who are ostensibly strangers and unrelated to the parties. Why do we see this apparent sealioning, trolling, and adherence to mistruths from people with no apparent skin in the game? It’s really odd… and concerning.

28 Likes

Aren’t many mental illnesses never “cured”. Somewhat like addiction? Rather, they are managed by medication, coping strategies and the like. Learning to recognize stressors and healthy ways to cope. Am I wrong?

29 Likes

You are not wrong.

14 Likes

Are you asking me to cite my sources, @erinmeri?

Like this?

1 Like