Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Sorry, screen shots don’t do well on Kindle

It’s about narcissist s

2 Likes

I don’t visit her FB page but if it was this screenshot, then she probably copied it from this forum. It was posted here nearly a week ago and it describes her to a “T.”

It was no doubt another way for her to poke at MB because the staff at Greystone say he has NPD. Gee, I would like for them to name one top athlete or celebrity or business leader or social media influencer or politician who doesn’t exhibit NPD to some degree. :roll_eyes:

15 Likes

I was already posted by Knight’s Mom in post 5795 (on my feed).

5 Likes

It’s not that - she’s gone off the deep end again about how the truth will come out … 48 hours lied … blah blah blah…. Same old same old…. Looking for attention….

11 Likes

She is firmly of the opinion that denial is a river in Egypt. :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

A dog with a bone- some day she will tell the world the truth! One day the world will know! Please do tell…. So tiresome …

12 Likes

Thank you, this was the one I was laughing about.

7 Likes

and lets be clear, there is only one person in this scenario who wants to make sure that she is remembered as the victim in this horrible scenario. Sweetcakes may not be bright enough realize that when she points the finger outward, the rest are pointing at her.

22 Likes

I saw the narcissist meme, but then I saw this in the comments of her prior post.

She had all that evidence, but didn’t want to share it in court /s

42 Likes

Remind me again why LK backed out of her civil trial where she said all would be revealed. Her babble outside of a court room means nothing.

46 Likes

Cool forum trick since it seems like post numbers are weird on this forum.

(They change if you have people blocked, etc.)

If you hit the three dots in the lower right corner near the reply, it will expand and the little chain symbol shows. If you click on the chain symbol it will give you a direct link to that post.

4 Likes

I’d love to know (I think) what “horrible things they were doing to Symphony”.

And how do you get 81 recordings when you have only one + planted recording devices? The + being in RG’s pocket because we know from JK that they hadn’t put the recording device at the dumpster yet much to JK’s disappointment.

14 Likes

I think they also get messed up if people go back and delete previous posts. So you can really only give a ballpark post number if you’re being realistic.

2 Likes

If you use the link feature I mentioned above it will take you directly to the post, even if there are posts removed around it.

3 Likes

What are the odds that RG had an active recording device in his pocket during the shooting? He then puts Rosie back in the house before he is searched and drops the recorder in some dirty laundry. The next day RG and JK enter the house to pick up some clothes and, I guess, take the 2 dogs away. Oh, and maybe go through the laundry :roll_eyes:.

23 Likes

Mmmmm—I’m not sure I think that is something he would always have on him unless he was going to the barn or to a lawyer’s office, but it’s an interesting thought :thinking:.

2 Likes

An attempted murder trial. Prosecutors don’t use multiple recordings of the murder plot in the attempted murder trial. Victim’s seemingly don’t hand them over to be used.

Things that make you go hhhhmmmm

23 Likes

Didn’t he tell the first officer on the scene that he had the whole thing on tape?

28 Likes

Yep. A camera was placed somewhere above/near the door. But was not collected as evidence by the keystone cops

14 Likes

“Tape” could be the camera or it could be a recorder in a pocket. There is no actual tape; either a memory card or, perhaps in the case of the camera, recorded in the cloud.

15 Likes