Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Nothing quite like a good “Maligator” to pin down a criminal. Love those dogs!

18 Likes

Yes, a Maligator named Yoda.

6 Likes

He was caught 3.1 miles from my house. I was not in the search perimeter but still too close for comfort.

26 Likes

Yikes!

1 Like

Way too close!

3 Likes

Reminds me of when I lived upstate NY when those two yahoos who were schtupping the female guard skinnied out of that prison Shawshank style and came up out of the manhole onto the road, stole overalls off a clothesline and ran around in the woods for two weeks. Being eaten alive by black flies trying to get into Canada and walking down the roads in broad daylight and running across hayfields. That was some big fun. People in that town sat on their porches at night with their shotguns across their lap, walkie talkies updating neighbors about what they could see, just itching for those two to come sneaking by. Just itching.

16 Likes

Quick update:

The Insurance suit has been scheduled for mediation on October 27th. :crossed_fingers: for a good resolution.

Quick reminder: the next Krol hearing is rapidly approaching on November 17th. More :crossed_fingers: here.

And, sooner or later we might hear something on that appeal of the original Krol decision. I am out of fingers to cross, though.

62 Likes

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:here you can have all I have.

13 Likes

Thank you for the update @ekat! It is great that you are able to keep track of these things and share them with us.

It sounds like the lawyers are very busy. Thank goodness for the GoFundMe.

:crossed_fingers:

22 Likes

Thank you!

You’re welcome!

Yes, the attorneys are going to be quite busy the next few weeks!

16 Likes

Thank you ekat for the update!

Adding my :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

And…

I So wish MB will be home for Christmas! Wouldn’t that be WONDERFUL!

26 Likes

:christmas_tree:

:+1:

16 Likes

You’re the BEST! Thank you for keeping us updated - Hoping the best for MB!

10 Likes

I’ve been hoping for an update, too. Thanks @ekat!

10 Likes

Home for Christmas!

This must happen.

9 Likes

Thank you for the dates. I’m particularly interested in what information comes out of this insurance suit.

12 Likes

Yes, this should be interesting for sure.

Though I admit I am looking forward to updates on all the topics. The appeal on the original Krol decision should be so interesting.

7 Likes

Yes, of course I’m looking forward to updates. I’m not expecting new information to come out in the Krol appeal, but would like to see the judge and facility held accountable for warehousing MB.

I’m hoping in the insurance case that we might actually get to a Kanawreck deposition that they can’t run from. Maybe we’ll actually get to the bombshells this time.

30 Likes

That would be so awesome. :grin:

11 Likes

She hasn’t been having hysterics on FB so I doubt the family has been subpoenaed

11 Likes