Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

I agree that it is rare. However I thought that 100% of calico cats are female. Until I saw this one I didn’t realize that calico could be male ever.

9 Likes

And always sterile.

10 Likes

How interesting!

Why is there a loose cat on top of the dash while someone drives 50mph??

5 Likes

Suboxone? That’s my best guess.

8 Likes

The continuation of a long life of bad decisions?

21 Likes

Because she’s an idiot? Because the cat is only a prop that must be shown?

17 Likes

Probably getting ready to dump it.

2 Likes

LK is still dancing to our tune it seems.

We say jump, she says how high. To be so desperate for attention is really something.

25 Likes

Over here, Australia, it is illegal to have a small chikd or an animal on the front seat or unrestrained. On the front seat they can be killed by the airbags in an accident.

12 Likes

“Tonight most people will be welcomed home by jumping dogs (and cats on leashes in the garage? On the dashboard??) and squealing kids and thousands more will ask about their day and tonight they’ll sleep. The stars will wheel forth from their daytime hiding places; and one of those lights, slightly brighter than the rest, will be my wingtip passing over.”

Me, as Ryan Bingham in Up in the Air, with a bit of added color.

Does LK even ride anymore? I see that others are showing, competing, having a big time at the barn. Is she pursuing her Bronze still?

11 Likes

I hope she gets those cats spayed an neutered

12 Likes

I have a dear friend who lets her obnoxious little dog ride ON HER LAP when she drives. Makes me absolutely crazy. But the dog is a rescue she got after her SO died very unexpectedly, and she’s a sensitive soul without much experience training dogs. So, other than point out Rocket will be killed if he’s on her lap and her air bag goes off, there isn’t much I can do.

6 Likes

Speaking g of dogs, it was dogs found the fugitive in PA! Go, labs!

12 Likes

Dogs rule!

3 Likes

Although there was a black lab used in the search, I believe it was a GSD that actually nailed him. I don’t know if it was the same one that was hospitalized briefly last week from a heat-related condition. I think that was also a GSD.

Edited to add that the one that subdued the suspect was a 4 y/o Belgian Malinois named Yoda. Different dog from the one hospitalized last week :grin:

13 Likes

What is a GSD - sorry…

German Shepherd Dog

3 Likes

Thank you - the minute I hit reply I realized …. :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

It was a Malinois.

I love a good Malinois.

15 Likes