Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

LOL :crazy_face:

1 Like

I was thinking that being so restricted like MB in his daily life activities, if he could have the opportunity to write a book on dressage or horses or riding (not a book on these terrible events). He has been so disconnected from what defines who he is, and I am sure he has so much to share about horses and riding and he obviously has an extraordinary ability to teach (which not everyone does) and has tremendous intelligence and the ability to put concepts into understandable translatable words.

27 Likes

His “therapists” would probably say he is delusional

10 Likes

I had the occasion to see LK’s latest FB rants. :astonished: My god, she has become a completely unhinged lunatic.

29 Likes

The cringe is strong with that one. :confounded:

It’s genuinely so embarrassing just to read it, let alone to have put it out there, let alone to be so obviously self-impressed with…whatever that was.

17 Likes

A 10 year old lunatic. She’s laughing and pointing at someone’s Grammar using the grammar mistakes and language of a 4th grader. I’ve never seen a stupider middle aged woman. And she thinks looking like a meth addict is a compliment on being “skinny”. What a mess.

33 Likes

Edited

1 Like

I just wonder if the cats are still alive.

9 Likes

Same.

6 Likes

If nothing else she has confirmed she was unconscious for 4 days not 2 weeks as I think has been mentioned earlier.

8 Likes

Not sure but their names sort of made me raise my eyebrows.

4 Likes

Calicos are always female, it’s a sex-linked trait. Who knew?

Mostly everyone.

34 Likes

And is Nyquil her new source of a high?

6 Likes

Thanks. I think those were just the barn cats where she boards. I was wondering about the kittens that were housed in the garage.

2 Likes

The kittens haven’t been mentioned that I can see for a couple of weeks or so.

I doubt the barn cats came with those names. That would be one weird coincidence would it not, especially since RG named one Greyson?

8 Likes

Yes, no, and maybe. We know she has insomnia due to her various drug addiction-related problems and people will use/abuse it to treat that, but it also contains a compound that is useful for getting high, which is why it’s often abused by those who can’t/won’t/don’t get access to street drugs and want an easy high. Abusing it chronically and over extended periods of time will also cause insomnia and a bunch of other nasty organ-killing side-effects, which will result in eventual death.

15 Likes

Actually I have an orange female that had an orange female kitten and a calico male. Go figure. Apparently for it to be be calico male he is XXY.
She had the kittens BEFORE I got her

10 Likes

I sometimes enjoy a sub-reddit called “One orange brain cell”. It seems the male orange cats all possess one brain cell they share between them. My orange cat was particularly feisty today, and I wondered aloud “Oh, do you have the brain cell today?” Then there was this:

So, no.

28 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

According to Google, only 1 in 3000 calico cats are male.

8 Likes