Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

To even make the argument indicates a heavy investment into promoting an agenda. Someone so vested isn’t worth arguing with every time they try to push the agenda. Just let them look silly.

24 Likes

RIP Jimmy Buffet. Uber Parrot Head here. It is a sad day indeed. And yes, I’m sure he found that lost shaker of salt finally. :cry:

26 Likes

Not a fan of the music at all, but he seemed an interesting person and he certainly lived quite a life. Lovely to see he was able to take his leave in his own home surrounded by his people. Would that we all could have it that way. May he rest in peace.

23 Likes

So the one and only LK proponent popped in on Friday, like clockwork. Now they are gone again. I’ve asked so many times, and yet I am compelled to ask again: To what end? NO ONE, literally NO ONE on this thread is buying what you are selling CH. Why do you bother?

29 Likes

Outside funding. Of course, when the time is right, it will all come out.

8 Likes

I think they get a pat on the head and maybe a biscuit afterwards.

8 Likes

Or maybe lots of :heart: emojis and mushy expressions of love, maybe an invite to visit and promises of bombshells.

Same old song and dance, yawn.

11 Likes

To the MOON and back!!!

7 Likes

Dang, where did you get a picture of me lunging my horse?

Rebecca

8 Likes

Dont worry, all the wash will get aired in the insurance suit

23 Likes

When will it go to trial?

6 Likes

Not sure where they are on the insurance suit. I don’t think Lauren will be able to hide anymore in this one, though. It does look like everything will come out in this suit.

15 Likes

It will take a while, but unless the insurance settles, it’s going to be public information.

18 Likes

LK is toast.

18 Likes

Thoughts & Prayers

26 Likes

She’s already toast. But yes, the insurance trial is going to finish her and her creepy family.

21 Likes

2 dogs? Rosie and ?

2 Likes

If memory serves it’s a smaller lapdog type that doesn’t seem to have a name that has been mentioned.

2 Likes

Rosie and her second dog. Don’t know the name of it.

1 Like

Rosie and the non-bitey dog.

3 Likes