Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

It isn’t the CH show? Danggit. I’m on the wrong channel then.

9 Likes

IM is gone for a reason. Dwell on that. Hint: it’s not for telling the truth.

He is gone, his opinion means nothing here. Same with LK.

32 Likes

So, you believe it is credible that LK plotted to disable a generator that belonged to her, to force MB to spend money on another generator? Especially when the generator was for emergency situations at the barn that would endanger her horses?

21 Likes

And wasn’t the story that MB wanted to turn off the propane?

Which made me.go Humm that Superman Contractor Jim E Stark didn’t know how to turn the knob to “ON” again.

*Edited from original

:horse:

14 Likes

So you think IM’s childish tantrum and bizarre accusations the other night were credible and amazing??

You should have been shocked by that man child behavior. One would think that you would hold him to a higher standard - seeing as you have stated you are a fan and he is always credible and truthful and other such nonsense.

But you approve of it and even merrily believe his asinine claims about the texts being doctored? That is straight out of LK Conspiracy Class 101…

You are smarter than that. Than this.

LK has shown her true colors time and time again - and yet you steadfastly bow to IM - who demonstrates similar tendencies. When all else fails, toss out yet another conspiracy and more lies…

And you seem to be falling for it.

29 Likes

So, why didn’t the propane come up in the trial when LK was directly asked to describe how MB bullied her? All she came up with is that MHG wouldn’t let her use a bridle that wasn’t hers that she didn’t ask for permission to borrow.

27 Likes

Easy, The live video Had to be altered.

6 Likes

Eating it by the big heaping spoonful, almost like eating cake at the bouncy house this horse would say.

4 Likes

I really appreciated that between the unhinged ranting and foul language and targeting a forum member, IM trotted out the old canard that he never negotiated for LK to leave. If IM was who he said he was, that was testified to in a court of law and no objections were made… which leads me to believe that:

A) IM is a liar
OR
B) IM is not JK (or wasn’t the other night)

Pick your own adventure, folks!

Edited to add the “or”.

33 Likes

So, you did not read his posts that were removed that lead to him being banned then?

20 Likes

Yet, he was never able to cite one lie, was he? His audacity at calling me a liar was rich. Deflection at its purist form. But he and his daughter are always honest. /s

It truly is fascinating you applaud JK for coming to the forum after the hearing, after a long absence, to hold back from announcing what occurred. That makes no sense whatsoever and you know it.

I realize you aren’t very good at spotting patterns but I am. There was always a pattern to JK’s appearances. Always. And his tone was always a giveaway to their mood after events occurred.

I sincerely hope JK enjoys his summer cruising, playing golf, spending the rewards of their law suits. Maybe he will eventually be able to move on from all the lingering questions but I doubt it. He definitely knows what those questions are and why.

15 Likes

Any of you want to join me for drinks? Name your poison. The adorable little pony gets alfalfa and carrots. Pull up a chair.

11 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: :carrot::carrot::carrot:

7 Likes

I’ll bring the box o’ rose (or whatever the “in crowd” term of yore was) if you bring the popcorn.

ETA, was it cardbordeaux?

12 Likes

Who is bringing the Dom?

6 Likes

My replies in bold.

Amen!!!

12 Likes

I am ready to change the channel.

Anyone else?

I think this current program “Control the Narrative” is a repeat.

22 Likes

I was not reading the thread in real time, so would not be aware of what was removed before I had a chance to read it.

ETA: Regarding “The internet meme of sea lioning refers to a harassment technique in which a poster pretends to be civil and earnest but pesters others with incessant questions about proof or sources.

I don’t do that.”

Points for the former. Not so much for the latter.

17 Likes