Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

I recognized the lawsuit threat as an attempt to bully and stated it was meant to intimidate me but because I worked in law I knew it was as empty a threat as your last post was trying to imply an untruth.

Pure K move. And also laughable.

29 Likes

Do go to the police and do tell them I’m threatening karma upon someone. Record it. You can borrow Robs device. I hear he has some.

39 Likes

:dizzy_face:

How exactly does one ‘threaten’ someone with karma? :face_with_monocle: That’s like threatening someone with bad luck. It is completely nonsensical. You cannot threaten someone with something over which you have no control.

Threatening someone with a law suit is a real thing b/c people can (and in the case of the Ks, do) file lawsuits and make someone else’s life difficult and expensive.

Of all the dumb things posted, this may be the dumbest.

ETA: this was meant to be a response to @Knights_Mom’s post above

43 Likes

Or, get JK to do some more letter writing.

14 Likes

Hey maybe that cat that moved to the condo in Fl will pop up tonight and set us all straight on the “facts”, I don’t think it’s been banned or is it “barned” yet.

But I am just a horse of course.

7 Likes

If i never rode when I was sore I’d never ride. Hahahaha

17 Likes

Please provide specific examples of MB being the aggressor from 1/1/19 - 8/7/19. I’ll wait. Once you provide the example(s) I will go tit for tat with LK’s admitted aggressions. I can imagine it will be quite lopsided. Okay? You’re really good throwing statements out like this but refuse to provide any proof whatsoever. Prime example, evidence that Barisone shot anyone.

24 Likes

For those interested in the insurance lawsuit, here’s some reading for you.

I’m including the original docs, because honestly, I don’t know what’s been posted before.

MB aims Suit 041023.pdf (486.3 KB)

Removal to US District Court.pdf (3.6 MB)

GreatAmerican answer 060123.pdf (125.4 KB)

Corporate disclosure American 060523.pdf (20.3 KB)

Answer farm family and American 060523.pdf (20.6 KB)

MB Resp 060723.pdf (225.8 KB)

33 Likes

When they are held accountable for their behavior that hasn’t seemed to be quelled regardless of “being shot twice and almost dying”.

It would be okay with you if they had succeeded in beating MB to death I assume.

23 Likes

Good grief. Lady Karma is going to have a busy night tonight. There has to come an end to the Kanarek mess support. You can’t claim a difference of opinion. Without being morally responsible for posting in favor of the abuse these people perpetrate. And you can’t post empty platitudes and expect anyone to take you posts seriously.

26 Likes

Thank you for posting these!

So far I’ve just read the most recent by Mr. Deininger and my goodness he is good!

13 Likes

You’re welcome.

He does have a way with words that gets straight to the point well.

14 Likes

“They are considering NPD and OCD as 
 .”

" Narcissistic personality disorder, NPD, has been excluded as a diagnostic category and independent personality disorder type in the Personality and Personality Disorder Work Group’s recent proposal for DSM-5 Personality and Personality Disorders." -

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21466253/#:~:text=Narcissistic%20personality%20disorder%2C%20NPD%2C%20has,5%20Personality%20and%20Personality%20Disorders.

4 Likes

Ah yes, the infamous Wellington cat.
:rofl:

5 Likes

Lots of people are narcissists. It’s malignant narcissism that’s trouble. MB doesn’t have that.

But I bet someone in this saga does. But it’s not him.

28 Likes

Hinduism identifies karma as the relationship between a person’s mental or physical action and the consequences following that action . It also signifies the consequences of all the actions of a person in their current and previous lives and the chain of cause and effect in morality.

14 Likes

@Knights_Mom I apologize! All this time and I was never aware you are a Hindu diety and can threaten Karma at will!

13 Likes

Yep. To the point.

10 Likes

It only let me like this once.

This post is so very true. It deserves more than one like.

6 Likes

@ekat thank you for posting those documents for us.

8 Likes