Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Foot dragging, yes that is exactly what is happening

:horse:

14 Likes

8 Likes

Sidebar, if it may please the court. What is the purpose of those types of spins in reining? I mean, cow horses don’t really ever need to spin like whirling dervishes when working cattle - do they?

5 Likes

Lauren Shay Kanarek is the embodiment of a living, walking nightmare client and she’s so PROUD of herself for it too!

19 Likes

I believe it’s more of a tactical move, in case of a plastic bag may happen along the cow path.

:horse:

15 Likes

You get an awful lot wrong, don’t you. This is how I insurance companies roll. It’s what the Ks were banking on. It’s how it works.

33 Likes

Heck, even Arabians don’t spin like tops when a plastic bag appears! :laughing:

3 Likes

LK was suing MB, SGF and RC, not the insurance company. She had legitimate claims against the people they insured.

Yes, I predicted the insurance companies would settled with LK rather than go to court.

I’m predicting the insurance companies will not settle with MB due to reputational considerations.

1 Like

Wow seems like you have the Crystal Ball working some serious O/T.

That’s cool for you I guess.

I am just a horse of course

14 Likes

Reining horse spins and sliding stops are an off shoot from the original cattle part, no purpose. It’s not unlike the reason for pirouettes or piaffe or passage in dressage.

18 Likes

It’s not the same circumstances. In these circumstances, I think the incentives are for the insurance company not to settle.

Well, I was correct in predicting the insurance company would settle in LKs suit. What was your prediction?

It’s premature to say I’m wrong in this suit. I think they won’t settle.

1 Like

They will settle and pay.

9 Likes

And you received your law degree and trial experience from where? Ever work in a court? Watch a number of civil trials? Read the decisions? Anything?

23 Likes

Your unfamiliarity with law is showing. These cases go on all over the country numerous times a day. This case wouldn’t be setting anything.

20 Likes

Hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day!

14 Likes

My prediction was that MB would not be convicted guilty. Yours?

14 Likes

And Lauren’s prediction on her SM was that Michael would be in Greystone for years and years. I guess that’s not coming true, either.

9 Likes

Yeah that’s what happens when legal amateurs pretend to know stuff.

Courts tend to be so individual in their practice.

5 Likes

No, the LK/JK prediction was Barisone wpild be found guilty of "double-tap murder " and spend the next 30 - 40 years in prison. That’s why she immediately filed her law suits, never thinking she would be in a position to have to prove his guilt in a civil trial. Grifters and shysters.

27 Likes