12 Likes

Not at all.

4 Likes

I find this statement
 interesting.

10 Likes

That’s the polite way to put it.

7 Likes

I think some merely hoped or “wanted for” but didn’t necessarily predict. Maybe a small amount of posters did.

5 Likes

Ah. Thank you so much. Exhibit D. An internal email of notes from a telephone call. The amount of $400,000 was confirmed by Dienenger just for the civil trial alone.

Per Great American’s Attorney. Exhibit D and the email were submitted by GA. Per Mr Deininger, he also told them it could be much lower.

13 Likes

Peacocks also LOVE pecking at their own reflections in your car door making a very aggravating peacock braille code.

When the males show their impressive plumage the feathers vibrate, creating a hum that (understandably) terrifies horses.

They are also hilariously bad fliers. One flew smack into the middle of a grazing horse. Fortunately horse was used to such nonsense and was pretty unbothered. Just a rude snort, a big side step and angry tail swish and went right back to eating.

14 Likes

Can a horse have a spirit animal that’s another horse?

Asking for a friend.

:horse:

3 Likes

The purpose is because they can. Most all horse show classes are all pretty much man made when we get down to it.

3 Likes

This is one point that I will never understand.

You are in a boarding barn. At some point you’re unhappy. Horse people are, frankly, crazy. So, makes sense. Been there

[As an aside
 That said, I have only dealt with one crazy trainer, and I ran for the hills
 fast. With crazy fellow boarders, I have also contemplated running. NEVER did I contemplate exacting revenge.]

Anyways
 Rather than get out of dodge (which would have been my plan!), you proceed to literally try to take down trainer, as well as his romantic and business partner. You make everyone else miserable in the process.

Who the hell does that?

When I had a sh***y, abusive trainer? I went to his competitor and excelled there. That was my revenge. I know Karma is coming to get him. I just stand by in the wings.

28 Likes

food > dumb birds.

I’m sure you’d get along great with this retired ole Palomino. He was a wise fellow who knew how to scrape off annoying kids who kicked too much, but would be gentle with a timid beginner. He was great at mugging for treats, since like all smart horses, he knew that food trumped everything :laughing:

6 Likes

Just have to ask if you deliberately misspell his name? If you’re looking at the legal documents and after a couple of years of seeing his name spelled correctly, I really have to wonder.

18 Likes

I think I am in Love
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Who knew COTH could be a dating site for horses.

:horse:

8 Likes

Yes to all of this, but my mare would never shrug that off. She would have an aneurysm and die

6 Likes

Interesting, after reading your screenshot for the 4th time now, nowhere did I read for the civil suit alone. Did you or is that simply an imagined addition/fantasy from @hut-ho78?

1 Like

I have said it multiple times on multiple threads- LK overplayed her hand and gave no thoughts to the repercussions of her actions.

How dare someone say “NO” to Lauren Kanarek? How dare they not say “How high?” when she said “Jump!”.

How dare they not realize her perfect brilliance in the saddle and see the talent just oozing from her?

20 Likes

When she bothered to show up that is.

11 Likes

That’s not talent oozing.

18 Likes

What’s really strange is that in any discipline, there are very few “stars”. And even those “stars” are dependent on their equine partners. In my discipline, both horse and human must be exceptional, or at least one of them must be.

I just don’t understand how she is “special” when she doesn’t even have an independent hand and her horses are nice, but not remarkable. To my eye, I don’t see talent, exceptional horse flesh, or hard work.

ETA: independent hand, independent seat
 same thing.

9 Likes