Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

She was sooooo brilliant she didn’t even need to show up! Duh!!!

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

For clarity, here is the rest of that section. Mr Deininger is specifically stating he doesn’t know how much is in dispute, therefore, it’s premature to move to US District Court.

In order to present a clear picture, this is from the doc titled Removal to US District Court. Notice the language “On information and belief”, which seems to cause angst when Mr Deininger uses it, but here it is in Great American’s pleading. Also, this is Great American’s attorney advising the court as to what American National represented that Mr Deininger told them.

Email Exhibit D

10 Likes

Or independent living, which is how most 42 year old people live.

17 Likes

Good point!

4 Likes

Sssshhhh it’s bubbling personality!

3 Likes

That make prescription drugs for things like that!

5 Likes

That wasn’t the only reason it went to the feds. There was that multi state location issue.

Long-arm rules allow for suits against corporations in local courts if they have contacts with that jurisdiction.

19 Likes

Correct! I agree!

3 Likes

That’s what narcissists do—ask me how I know!

4 Likes

Just to be clear, it was LilRanger who alerted me to my misuse of the word “precedence”. I appreciated her pointing out the confusion that resulted in my use of the word. When I clarified that I did not mean “legal precedence” but rather reputation, she thanked me for the clarification.

I like Mr. Deininger’s reference to the “pain-staking” process of figuring out his own billing of the client.

1 Like

I highlighted some words it appears you missed.

17 Likes

No, I saw that.

The word is “painstaking” not “pain-staking”. It comes from the taking of pains, not the staking of pain.

3 Likes

Oh, so you were mocking a spelling error, not belittling him for

Got it. Thanks for the clarification.

35 Likes

you must be a real joy at parties. No wonder all of your friends are dropping one by one.

17 Likes

Maybe she can send a letter to Mr. Deiningers office, with a complaint.

Or hey maybe have JK write it instead.

I am sure that will set everything straight.

:horse:

16 Likes

That posting board is the same place as the police report that a certain someone strongly implied he/she/whatever had seen. :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

Thanks, KM. Now you owe me a new keyboard. :laughing:

3 Likes