Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

:thinking:

6 Likes

Maybe you should just go eat some hay and worry about yourself

1 Like

Don’t try to teach a pig to sing.

25 Likes

But you are so much fun
 Really you don’t want to have a go round in the round pen some more. Ah come on.

:horse:

4 Likes

I never do

1 Like

Me too

3 Likes

If you’re not completely horrified by her behavior here snd elsewhere you are a large part of the problem.

So, no, I’m not surprised.

46 Likes

Where has that “been proven” Eggbutt?

Both sides, LK and MB, voluntarily dismissed their civil claims against the other.

Why are you determined to rehash this? (Rhetorical question, of course.)

1 Like

CH where have you been!
Busy getting a directive from the higher ups?

Ah I would like to say you been missed but

21 Likes

One of the protections afforded to a defendant in a criminal trial is that he is only being tried on the incident that was charged. Bringing up previous related behavior to establish a pattern of behavior is not permitted.

4 Likes

It sounds like Gotay may have learned to google his delusional patient’s claims before jumping to conclusions. Good grief. MB was (and hopefully not still is) delusional about the dangerousness of the person he shot twice, not his own accomplishments, which are admirable.

Dr Hassan and Dr Simring prevailed on their diagnosis so MB would be acquitted by NGRI but the diagnosis they came up with is, according to articles found by using Google, the hardest one to treat.

Also according to Google, the old best treatment for delusional disorder was cognitive therapy, I.e. group therapy. The newer treatment reported to have some success sounds like the intensive therapy described by Drs Hassan and Simring.

It’s a lot on Judge Taylor’s shoulders to discern which way to go. I hope he is able to find his way to the best verdict to support MB’s mental health.

It was interesting that Dr Hassan described MB as a narcissist. It’s not the first time we’ve all heard that. IM used the same word years ago.

Judge Taylor was thanked by Bilinkas at the last hearing for allowing the hospital to move MB up the levels without his intervention. I don’t know how far that can go? Full release at the end? Up to conditional release? I didn’t see in the article if MB has moved up the levels to be ready for conditional release, just a lot of words and labels back and forth with the meaning unclear to me. State vs Fields 1978 emphasized the importance of working up the levels and I’ve wondered how fast that could go if staffing is now sufficient.

Well, I guess maybe we will learn more on Wednesday.

3 Likes

To push back on the apparently false and libelous narrative that MB has a history of “semi violent” incidents? And because of the fact that a hearing that should be private according to the law and is instead public and is being attended by the Kanareks, who should ostensibly have this incident in their rearview mirror since it was THEY who instituted the dismissal of the civil trial? (Rhetorical questions, of course.)

29 Likes

Have you listened to his 911 calls before the shooting? Grandiosity and a feeling of self importance characterized them well. The 911 calls are one of the reasons I believe he was insane at the time he shot LK.

4 Likes

I think she was horrified to see her daughter near death in a hospital room. I think she was horrified to get a phone call telling her a man they trusted shot her daughter twice.

3 Likes

Well I was horrified to read the text between the plotting three on how it would be funny to blackmail MB and company, make them homeless and the need for a Big A** generator.

But I am just a horse of course

26 Likes

This is very true. We were not allowed to discuss his past behaviors. However one person did report him on this very forum way before my daughter came along

3 Likes

That’s funny I didn’t hear that on the 911 calls that I listened to.

I heard a man being tortured by grifters trying to make his life and others a living h*ll

But.to each there own and I am just a horse of course.

27 Likes

That’s wrong. The only exception is murder. Not attempted murder.

27 Likes

That may have happened after some people eard him discussing how/who was going to murder her

Then neatly deleted it all

Poof just like that.

8 Likes