Barisone- New Thread

Agreed.

Me as a juror: So, next step: please show me evidence of who shot the gun. I’m sure you have GSR testing and finger printing of the gun - probably DNA, right? What? No? None of that? Um, why?

You know one of the big stats in the US is how many people are shot with their own guns. Just having a gun or bringing it somewhere does not mean you shot it if/when it is shot. That’s why police do all that testing. Except here, they simply didn’t.

21 Likes

Schellhorn was the prosecutor for that one, I believe.

1 Like

Same judge too.

1 Like

This guy is making shit up

7 Likes

She DID call SafeSport on him. THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED.

5 Likes

As much as I despise RG, it looks to me like stockinette over a bulky hand bandage.

6 Likes

The kiss thing gave me pause

2 Likes

BS, LK testified MB put both hands, up empty when asking how they could fix this !

5 Likes

Again, RG fled…

:rofl:

Me too. It also makes me think suicide was possibly part of his thinking though.

8 Likes

I dabble in hand therapy (as an Occupational Therapist) and this does look like a surgical bandage. What for? Can’t tell you. But I’ve 100% seen people walk into the clinic with this in the weeks after surgery.

ETA: And yes, I sometimes judge the surgical nurse’s wrapping skills and think they need to up their game at times :wink:

6 Likes

Wait, what? Doesn’t Bilinkas get to do a final statement, or something?

1 Like

Did we ever hear the judges decision on agg assult? I was late this am.

I assume we will hear that when the judge talks to the jury after the lawyers are done.

1 Like

It didn’t sound like either prosecution or defense argued anything about aggravated assault……

3 Likes

Chicago has very strict gun laws, but the gangs just drive to the South and buy a bunch to sell. In California they tend to go to New Mexico. Completely untraceable, I’m told.

1 Like

I think there is a good chance MB was thinking murder- suicide, too, personally.

3 Likes

Huh? Did I miss Schellhorn present ANY evidence tying MB to the shooting???

9 Likes

I dont.

5 Likes

They are back discussing jury instructions