Barisone- New Thread

The State kept bringing up the shrub as a hiding place or to block their view of his waistband. When he drove there, he would not have know if one or both were home, or if they both were outside or not. I don’t think his standing there had the importance that the prosecution placed on it.

1 Like

That is (usually) 100% up to the judge. The judges here in our county will usually ask the jurors if they are close to a verdict or if they will need a lot of time and if they want to come back tomorrow.

1 Like

Nope. That would be a total PITA. LK is an adult. Not accused of abusing a child. So it’s not an urgent thing, the same as other SS complaints.

Also… she’s litigious A F. They don’t want to deal with her.

I’m thinking the best chance of her facing consequences has to do with her original SafeSport complaint. She was weaponizing it. It’s pretty damn obvious. She should face consequences for that. SafeSport is overwhelmed dealing with legitimate, horrifying allegations of sexual abuse of minor athletes. People making false complaints, diverting their attention and time? AWFUL. Absolutely AWFUL. That impacts real victims.

21 Likes

Thank you

Given his mental state he may have been keeping it between them and him to protect himself

2 Likes

Her real name.

2 Likes

[quote=“Sdel, post:2507, topic:771345”]

Yup. First and last.

if she keeps eliminating her competition she might just get there

That is what I also found weird. He drove up and got out while they were inside….LK had gone up to get RG. If he was going there just to pull out the gun and kill them, there were better places to be standing when they came out for that purpose. It sounds like he just kind of stood around after getting out of the truck…

1 Like

Bull. To compete at the FEI or Olympic level, LK would have to pass a random drug test. Consistently.

Not.Going.To.Happen.

33 Likes

Or, as someone posted here, they all were sitting at the table before a fight broke out. It makes sense when you think about where MB’s phone was as well as him being by the bush when she was shot.

9 Likes

Is the judge starting to sound like Charlie Brown’s teacher to anybody else?

7 Likes

LOL!!

Touché!

1 Like

Yes.

Except for now. He mentioned PD and BM as character witnesses. I’m glad that got mentioned again, and the jury has to think about them. Especially Boyd. Talk about a persuasive character witness.

11 Likes

This makes me think suicide more than anything.

7 Likes

4 charges…so no lessers are included.

3 Likes

Plus she would have to actually be able to ride. :wink:

10 Likes

And now it sounds like he’s getting ready to add the mention of assault charges to give the prosecutor a back door out of this debacle.

2 Likes

I have to think there is no way the jury is getting all this info and retaining it. I wonder if they are going to get a print out of the judge’s charge.

I think the judge will allow the jury to consider lesser included offenses.

1 Like