Barisone- New Thread

Well, that will be a real shame, won’t it?

3 Likes

It was later clarified that they only had a warrant that gave the right to GSR test. The didn’t actually test anyone. LK’s shirt did NOT test for GSR and they stopped testing clothes after it tested negative.

12 Likes

If I was on that jury I would find him “Not guilty” of all charges. I think that poor man has gone through enough.

9 Likes

Here’s my question: if the jury has a question, how will we know??? Are the cameras going to stick around? Will Judge Taylor let us hear that part?

You can learn so much from the jury questions.

5 Likes

I’m not talking about LKs testimony.

What is the exact evidence to suggest it? Why wasn’t it presented? It makes no sense if Bilinkas is the super defender as suggested he wouldn’t use the self defense argument if thats what happened. Even if MB doesn’t remember, if there was circumstantial evidence to support that it would make a lot more sense to the jury imo. He could still testify that he doesn’t remember that moment but the entire story would support that narrative. They didn’t chose it because I don’t think there is any evidence to support it.

JMO

5 Likes

Usually they do that in open court on the record, hoping law & crime will keep the feed active

Since, I, personally, would find him NG by Insanity, yes, I think it would be a shame.

My personal prediction of what the jury will find is they’ll convict him of aggravated assault and gun charges.

3 Likes

I thought we weren’t supposed to hear juror names? Mr. W just got demoted to alternate… oops.

Oops…accidentally mentioned an alternate jurors name.

1 Like

It was not his gun and he was not licensed to possess it.

6 Likes

So what is the process for selecting a jury foreman? And what does that role actually entail?

How do they decide who is the alternate…? Was that pre-decided and now they’re just informing the jury?

I’ve never known L&C not to have cameras running for jury questions. One of their reporters usually tweets or retweets about questions. You can follow her twitter here

https://twitter.com/cathyrusson/with_replies

6 Likes

They announced at the trial start they would draw alternate names at the very end. They are now randomly drawing the 4 alternates.

1 Like

He tried to present it, and Judge T excluded it. He said ONLY MB could testify to the threat of imminent harm necessitating self-defense. And Mr B addressed the memory loss making defending him much more difficult in his closing argument. Rather passionately, I felt.

12 Likes

It looks like they’re pulling numbers out of a hat, or the modern equivalent, to decide which jurors are the alternates.

1 Like
1 Like

Who makes the decision on alternates? Da Judge?

1 Like

That’s not the charge at all though.

1 Like

AND Judge Taylor just said the name of the juror LIVE…Mr. Wetter(sp) WOW!

4 Likes