Barisone- New Thread

I would bet those SM posts include forum posts.

1 Like

If I was on the jury, this would have me scratching my head

3 Likes

They might had evidence if the police did their job, well both sides could have had better evidence. I just don’t think there was any or it would have been submitted. jmo

5 Likes

Law and Crime Network interviewed Edward David on ‘his experience’ on interviewing on the stand.

He AGAIN said it was 4 years ago.

6 Likes

No. I have not responded “in kind.” I think my style on social media is QUITE different from that of LK.

I made exactly 1 post referencing a public comment that someone else made on FB. Someone who was using their actual first and last name when they made it.

And somehow, I am now the equivalent of LK in how I use social media?

That’s ridiculous. We can start with the fact that I have never ONCE sent a pm, nor made a public post, telling another forum member that I plan on suing them, doxxing them, etc etc etc.

33 Likes

If for no other reason, the incompetence of the MCPO should be grounds for an acquittal. There is absolutely no evidence of what happened at all, except maybe on that camera that disappeared, again due to incompetence!

26 Likes

His FL property is protected.

9 Likes

In Balinkas I trust.

The jury may be in internal uproar and hopefully their verdict reflects that.

9 Likes

Math is not his thing, apparently.

9 Likes

If they’d actually done their jobs they might have found LK/RG’s prints/DNA on the gun, casings, or magazines. It would have gone a long way to providing independent support to a theory one way or another, and possibly could have saved the need for a trial altogether.

10 Likes

Neither is the law.

3 Likes

Maybe he takes rounding up very seriously?
Laugh.

What I really want to say - Gosh, what a clueless idiot.

9 Likes

No, her nasty, disgusting behavior where she has repeatedly attacked other people, both on SM and privately. When someone harasses and mocks a person over their dead child, well, that’s nasty and disgusting and that someone SHOULD be reviled.

39 Likes

One would think if he likes to round up, he may have heard an extra shot… but alas, we may never know just how many shots were indeed fired.

6 Likes

This! Totally this!

16 Likes

And trying to bully people and threatening them is unbecoming of a person who wants to represent our country.

18 Likes

How so?

Include the methodical planning by her, her father, and whatever RG is considered to be, to completely destroy a man JUST FOR FUN!!! “FINISH THE BA**ARD” will always go hand and hand with this evil woman.

25 Likes

State law. Primary residence is protected. Only 1 other state has that protection.

5 Likes

I’m afraid if he’s not acquitted, he’ll kill himself. :frowning:

14 Likes