Barisone- New Thread

I’ll get it to page 1… :smirk:

3 Likes

Did he ask her out on a date too? Gushing over a malicious addict.

9 Likes

@Einhorn, this is what I get when I google it. I searched for ‘secreted’.

I stand by my attempt at humor.

4 Likes

Nobody cares about who is dating who. Worry about your own dating life maybe.

18 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

I missed the testimony of the working student. Does anyone know what day that was on?

WRONG! The sorry performance of the sorry PD IS ADMISSIBLE! That means NO GSR WAS DETECTED BECAUSE THEY DIDN’T TEST ANYONE for it!!! So show me ANY evidence Michael Barisone fired a gun! Or for that matter, Lauren or Rob!

20 Likes

I’m not caught up yet so apologies if someone has already discussed this…

If MB is found not guilty does that open it up to the possibility of him filing a civil suit against LK and RG? Is he allowed to sue with a felony?

4 Likes

“If MB is found not guilty does that open it up to the possibility of him filing a civil suit against LK and RG? Is he allowed to sue with a felony?”

He could sue her. But I imagine a prudent lawyer and the people around him would tell him to just move on and not put yourself through this madness any more.

6 Likes

I do too! It was funny! I’m trying to support you, and failing miserably…

2 Likes

OK. You find her use of SM disgusting and vile and have chosen to respond in kind in the SM brawl.

I find both LKs use of SM and the resulting response on SM to be disgusting and vile.

5 Likes

Well, the judge kinda did too.
" if the jury thinks MB had a diminished state of mind,… Couldn’t form intent to kill… With all the tension and toxic environment… "

2 Likes

That’s just the posts about mb!

I don’t think I have 1900 SM posts in total!

13 Likes

He can still go for not guilty; he just can’t go for not guilty by reason of self defense.

1 Like

Looks like Judge Taylor stayed up too late watching the Masters replay.

2 Likes

How is one person allowed to decide that? Shouldn’t that be up to the jury?

1 Like

Yes the jury should determine that.

5 Likes

It’s the job of the judge to give instructions to the jury as to what they can consider, according to the law. That was the whole point of the conference this morning.

7 Likes

not to mention a plea deal would have given amunition the the Kanarek Klan to go after his farm in Florida…ti finish him off completely.

15 Likes

He said there was “no evidence” to support the idea, or theory, of self defense because MB didn’t testify.

But they didn’t allow the defense to ever present anything….

9 Likes