Barisone- New Thread

Maybe it was for the same reason as RGs other previous assaults that charges were made against him regarding fights against other people? This wasn’t his first rodeo. If I’m not mistaken he’s no stranger to being charged with Assault.

And he’s not the only one to have been charged for assault in the past.

17 Likes

Does anyone happen to have the list of previous charges against LK and RG that are in the public record?

5 Likes

What were the reasons for those assaults? Generally there is a reason to physically assault someone. So what do you think would be RG’s reasons for assaulting Barisone on that particular day?

Apparently NJ common law requires jury instruction for lesser charges if the elements of the charge exist. I don’t have time now or in the next few days to delve into it more, but there was a case that hit the NJ Supreme Court that this follows from.

I don’t agree with it, and right about now, I’m glad I’m not in NJ.

9 Likes

Huh? No witness said Barisone fired a gun and no GSR tests were done on anyone! Where do you come off making this statement?

26 Likes

I read up on the elements in the past. It would be nice if I could remember how I came to the conclusion it doesn’t apply. Was I wrong then?

Certainly for RG it doesn’t apply. RG wasn’t shot.

3 Likes

Do you think that jail really matters when princess with the purse strings tell you “finish the bastard”? After all, Daddy O will be there to bail him out.

9 Likes

Maybe LK initiated the assault and RG jumped in. That’s one such possibility.

19 Likes

Continuing in flow chart theme, they don’t get to come out till they get to the bottom of the chart which has a few options in this case.

1. Guilty of attempted murder x 2
  2. Guilty of possession of a weapon for illegal purposes x 2

On those - they could split the vote, so to speak if they believe the ear witness that only 2 shots were fired, therefore no attempt on Rob.

Not Guilty by reason of insanity on all the charges. If they go that way, they aren’t to consider the lesser charges.

Not Guilty Attempted Murder.

OK, now they have to discuss whatever lesser the judge instructs them on tomorrow. And then it’s either guilty or not guilty.

(It’s so much easier to draw out in a chart.)

2 Likes

Because he wanted to? Why did these jerks terrorize Barisone and the entire barn? Maybe RG knew he was losing his meal ticket since Daddy excluded h from legal counsel. Who knows what makes bullies decide to become physical? We know he was pissed because Barisone apparently didn’t think he owed RG one red nickle!

11 Likes

What would be her reason? Remember, MB went there (according to most people here) to nicely try to resolve their issues. I can’t see any reason for wanting to attack him.

2 Likes

I think it’s going to depend on what lesser they include. The prosecutor was telling the judge in the charging conference that he didn’t agree with agg assault, it should be attempted something I couldn’t quite understand no matter how many times I rewound.

I agree I don’t think the elements fit Rob.

I hope the jury just decides NG. I hope they’ll feel like a fast one was pulled on the, for adding lesser offenses (I know I would). I hope there’s at least one stubborn hold out.

9 Likes

He was following through on evicting her?

Where’s the real evidence he shot her? Huh?

8 Likes

Bc daddy told her he made an agreement and it was time to go

9 Likes

What if MB kicked or punched the dog, while she was biting his groin? Remember, Rob referred to Rosie as “my dog” on the stand. That would be one reason he “flew off the porch and tackled him and put him in a chokehold.” I mean, I don’t have to work hard to come up with a few scenarios here that hold a couple kernels of consistency with what we heard in court.

17 Likes

The evidence he shot her is at the same place as the evidence they attacked him. No solid proof of either.

Ok, I’ve asked my question and received your answer. Thanks.

4 Likes

Or not. He seems to be on thin ice with the Kanarek family since they didn’t include him in legal counsel.

8 Likes

I can’t wait to learn why they were planning on not responding to the subpoenas to testify!!!

3 Likes

Exposure I’ll bet.

Plus if someone has a certain usage habit it puts crimps in the plan.

If anyone has ever smoked cigs, imagine how you felt right before a 9 hour cig free plane ride. You might not want to go.

5 Likes

Maybe the idea of having to be straight that long concerned them. Lala did seem awfully tired. Guess the court doesn’t have a nap room. Testifying and lying is exhausting work!!

5 Likes