Barisone News

Dude. You are the one diagnosing CotHers with cluster B personality disorders. You really can’t do that and then point the finger at others for getting this thread shut down when the mods wake up. Come on now.

2 Likes

Comprehension.

LK directly assigned diagnosis to ME.
I said I’ve seen malignant narcissism but did not label anyone with it.

Learn the difference before you cut n run.

14 Likes

I just checked my copy of the DSM 5 and “all there” is not an legitimate diagnosis. “Narcissistic personality disorder” is.

Sure. You keep defending that.

9 Likes

Well if this post isn’t the epitome of lack of self-awareness and tone deafness, what is? LOLOL just stop please. I’m embarrassed for you and your ilk.

4 Likes

Oh cool, the gang’s all here!

On behalf of myself and my ilk I return your sense of embarrassment to you. My guess is you need it more than me and my ilk.

7 Likes

Lady, I don’t care WHAT you do! Post away!

And MHM- two things.

1.) If there is a development in this case, a certain someone always opens a new thread. I’m not posting because there was a “development.” I’m posting bc a new thread was open and like you, I have every right to comment.

2.) You really need to stop adding a snowflake :snowflake: to show how “Elsa,” “Let it Go,” in “Frozen.” That song has nothing to do with “letting it go,” and scrolling on by - or whatever your machination was. The song is about liberation - not “be like Elsa, ignore it, ‘let it go.” Please stop reinventing Disney movies like you’ve done with just about every aspect of this case………. (That you know about.) It’s an insult to the character and an insult to Idina Menzel. Stop yourself.

2 Likes

5 Likes

I liked your post! Mainly bc it was mine. But, I enjoyed your added “period,” as a reply/backhanded “QFP.”

1 Like

Oh thank you thank you!! Me and my ilk are so very grateful for your generosity of spirit and your wisdom.

5 Likes

You’re welcome! I’m always here to help!

1 Like

Very possibly.

But you don’t have to help them by responding to every ridiculous comment that is designed to escalate the responses. Just ignore them. Let it go. Lol.

:lion::snowflake:

11 Likes

Your brightness of spirit truly illuminates my night. I am in awe of you.

3 Likes

I know. You should be.

2 Likes

I could do that. But I kind of always hated that song.

6 Likes

I hear you on the song. But the title is apt under the circumstances.

Feel free to pick another song you prefer. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I can think of like 100 applicable songs LOL

3 Likes

I and many of my ilk are not supporting MB. Y’all keep on getting confused on this. Rather, we are discussing and theorizing on the actions, behaviors and scenarios that led to this event

16 Likes

“Tell me lies, tell me lies tell me sweet little lies.” That song.

Or, “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.” Bc…… you are all (mostly) tripping your :softball: s off. I can’t think of another explanation for your behaviors than that!

2 Likes

Easy. A pathetic man drove to another persons apartment and tried to lure them out together so he could murder them. His plan failed by every star in the sky aligning to the point of miracle & he should’ve aborted his plan. He didn’t. Nothing to “theorize.” Anything else has been explained (largely for most part) quite accurately by IM. Refer to those comments.

2 Likes