Barisone News

butbutbut
YOU ARE OUR LEADER!!!

8 Likes

Apparently! :hear_no_evil:

4 Likes

Actually, if MB had the ability to post on any social media, I can guarantee he wouldn’t!

6 Likes

That is complete nonsense. If he didn’t ask LK to leave until the 5th, he wouldn’t have been calling them squatters on July 31st’s 911 call. Also, you have no idea when lawyers actually got involved and there is no information out there from which you can make an inference as to when they did.

But LK’s multiple statements that she had NEVER, not until 2 days before the shooting, NEVER been asked to leave is kind of challenged here by IM’s statements that she got a demand letter to leave from MB’s lawyer.

Oh, in case you aren’t aware
it can take a while to retain a lawyer and get a demand letter sent.

14 Likes

:honeybee:

3 Likes

Yup! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok
just so we know who we are dealing with isn’t impartial.

3 Likes

Never said I was impartial. I did, however, ask for people to consider ALL of the traumatized people who might be reading these threads
including those who care about Michael. This was an epic tragedy for all involved and I will maintain that as my opinion.

4 Likes

:trophy: :trophy: :poultry_leg: :fork_and_knife:
but it only takes 2 posts to figure out if somebody is honestly interested in the subject vs derailing the topic

15 Likes

Well, you weren’t exactly upfront either.

11 Likes

You realize nobody is forced to read these threads, right? Or forced to post on them?

11 Likes

Unless they are on their mission to come after specific posters! :smiley:

10 Likes

Lol We have user names for a reason. Yes, I know Lauren pretty well, yes
I have also had conversation with both Michael and MHG. And, tbh, please don’t ask for details on any of it. I have a type of amnesia from a car accident last year so I don’t remember things correctly
even if they happened yesterday. I read the threads because I know the parties involved, I don’t join in on the speculation because it’s not my place.
My actual reason for posting today (aside from asking eggbutt a question) was to really ask people to think about who might read the info posted here.

5 Likes

Kids get curious and there are kids involved here
stuff stays on the internet for a long time. That’s my point.

5 Likes

So are you saying you’re posting here because you’re concerned about the welfare of MHG’s kids?

8 Likes

If you actually look at the most popular “liked” posts on this thread, they are the true derailments. Somebody questioning if the behavior here is appropriate is not a derailment, it’s a good freakin question, y’all just don’t like it.

There is a post by @ThreeWishes with some bizarre anecdote about me and my dog with 40 likes. FORTY. You guys clearly like the derailments. You like the drama. You like the personal attacks. That’s why you all are here reading these threads for thousands of posts for years. It’s hobby drama.

7 Likes

Well, the only ones who have said nasty things about MHG are two specific posters. Since it seems you may be referring to MH’s children, perhaps you should admonish those two posters instead of me and the rest of us.

19 Likes

Please be careful. I’ve seen what they do and I can guarentee they are currently combing through LK’s socials and working on figuring out your identity right now. Don’t give them any personal details about yourself. You don’t owe them that. You are allowed to be here and allowed to post anonymously even though they will huff and puff and attack you for it.

7 Likes

As soon as you say “you all” your credibility goes out the window. Different people have different reasons to read or post.

22 Likes

Yet, here you are.

14 Likes