Barisone Pleads Not Guilty

All I know is she has a sick obsession with “Ms. Idol”. Perhaps jealousy that Idol has been riding dressage for a shorter period of time and is an immensely more successful rider?

10 Likes

… approaching with a handgun tucked into his jeans, don’t forget.

1 Like

That’s both sad and a bit worrisome.

Well, a lot of hard work would go a long way toward improving her success. Talent helps - absolutely. But frequently it isn’t all that it takes to succeed at anything, for any significant length of time.

3 Likes

Allegedly.

18 Likes

Oh, so you WERE there. Why didn’t you mention that earlier?

18 Likes

This is apparently typical, classic Kanarek. She probably had some run ins in the past with Spreiser’s assistant trainer, JI, a very talented up and coming dressage rider, while in NC. But, keep in mind, LK doesn’t accept responsibility for anything, as I’ve mentioned several times on this thread. She just lashes out and threatens and fantasizes and has tantrums.

Can you imagine her on a witness stand being questioned by a highly regarded attorney who has done his homework?

20 Likes

I imagine she’s going to be a head-scratching, hair-pulling witness for both attorneys.

16 Likes

Classic LK spew from what has been shown about her past behavior. She and the assistant trainer are acquainted and it didn’t end well.

8 Likes

One must show up and ride to be successful rather than bailing on lessons. It takes more than throwing money at imported horses to make a successful competitor. LK seems to have wanted to buy success rather than work hard for it.

10 Likes

But the jury will see right through her. I don’t doubt MB will serve some time, but it wouldn’t surprise me at all to hear a not guilty verdict on the attempted murder charges or a hung jury, unless self defense is proven. After all, all we have is LK’s detailed account of the day with appropriate portions missing. Why those recollections are not told is a puzzle…she tells so much about everything else. For sure those missing recollections would not paint her and her muse in a positive light or she would have posted them. Just my thoughts with nothing to go on other than her patterns of dangling carrots.

9 Likes

Is it possible this trial will be televised? Till the trial, all this is speculation, recipe swapping and sniping/snarking. Keep on with the recipe swapping – that’s the best part.

3 Likes

What does QFP mean?

Oh, my goodness.

4 Likes

Quoted for posterity.

3 Likes

Quoted for posterity.

Just in case somebody later edits or deletes their post.

4 Likes

Exactly right. You have to weigh it, not measure it. You probably already know that, but others might make the leap of measuring two cups to one, but that actually would be incorrect.

I forgot who it was that substituted sour cream for oil in a chocolate cake on here, but I tried that on New Years day and it was FABULOUS!!! I used to do it with mayo, but the sour cream was the best!

6 Likes

Funny how that shows up in the results. Horses don’t let sloppy habits slide.

6 Likes

Fingers crossed!!!

3 Likes

Sour cream and buttermilk are two magic ingredients when baking.

When baking a chocolate cake, coffee is another magic ingredient to punch up the flavor.

When making ramp soup, cream is called for and is a must-have ingredient. Mine is nothing much, but the best ramp soup I ever had clearly had cream in it. And experience. And love. And pixie dust or something.

6 Likes

It was indeed a premature assessment, time did tell!

4 Likes